SweetThye
esta noche sera mia
User Info.
ATL! Sup! Solid lineup.
10:33 AM on 12/18/12
hpscots0906
Wombooo Comboooo
User Info.
Trees is a cool venue. I would consider going to this just to see Citizen, but I already bought tickets for TWY/Fireworks/Hostage Calm/Misser for the 21st.
You driving to Little Rock, not sure if I want to considering I'll have class on Thursday :\
10:34 AM on 12/18/12
conschweis
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Tonight Alive is not bad by any means, but I wonder how they will fit in this tour.
10:40 AM on 12/18/12
BigG1392
I have a crippling fear of heights
User Info.
nice! glad Atlanta didn't get skipped on this one too. awesome to see Tonight Alive on this tour, too!
10:42 AM on 12/18/12
I'mAGetUpKid
...welcome to the new year.
User Info.
Very similar situation to the TWY/Fireworks tour two years ago... No date for me.
10:43 AM on 12/18/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
This is too fantastic.

I'm surprised to see TSSF doing a major city tour just a few months before Warped.
10:48 AM on 12/18/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
so many logos
10:48 AM on 12/18/12
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
Sick tour. not sure If I can convince anyway to go to Toledo with me though. Stoked to see Citizen getting on bigger tours.
10:49 AM on 12/18/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
I don't know anything about Citizen or The American Scene, but TSSF, MOB, and Tonight Alive on the same bill is fantastic. Pretty stoked on this.
i am considering buying a ticket to watch only the american scene. their new record is one of the year's best. check it out.
10:50 AM on 12/18/12
Siren
asdf
User Info.
I kinda want to go just to see The American Scene. TTSF is good too, but I don't think TAS has ever been to Chicago.
10:53 AM on 12/18/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Awesome! Been wanting to see TSSF/Citizen tour for awhile!

Gonna try to make it to Detroit. Would do Toledo if it wasn't Jamboree Fest with 5 good bands and 100 bad heavy bands
10:54 AM on 12/18/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Might consider driving to Toledo, but who knows. I would love to see Citizen and The American Scene finally. The Story So Far is fun live, but sometimes I wish people would just mosh to their set instead of jumping into the crowd the whole time.
You'd be better off in Detroit. The Jamboree Festival will probably be awful
10:59 AM on 12/18/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
You'd be better off in Detroit. The Jamboree Festival will probably be awful
Haha yeah, I saw that and I immediately thought about the time I saw the Suicide Machines at Agora Ballroom. There was a local band festival beforehand. Sat through a couple hours of complete junk, but the Machines were worth it!
11:10 AM on 12/18/12
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
Stoked and surprised that this is coming to Portland! It's within 90 days of the Portland Warped date. Going for every band except Tonight Alive, they really chose two great openers besides Tonight Alive. Forever Came Calling would have made much more sense than Tonight Alive in my opinion, but whatevs.
11:19 AM on 12/18/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Haha yeah, I saw that and I immediately thought about the time I saw the Suicide Machines at Agora Ballroom. There was a local band festival beforehand. Sat through a couple hours of complete junk, but the Machines were worth it!
Maybe! Haha I just really want to go to this but I don't even think it'd be worth seeing these bands with all the heavy bands and the dumb crowds in the shittiest city in Ohio

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos