Username
Password
Video News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 101.
05:28 PM on 01/07/13
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
This is getting a little fucking silly now. Seriously, One Direction? You guys must be getting paid more than the bands that bribe you in Absolute Exclusives to give their albums a good review for posting this. Maybe I'm out of line, but WHY THE FUCK SHOULD ANYONE HERE CARE ABOUT THIS NEWS? And not just on an "ironic" level, I get it, some people listen to this band and that's fine. I just know that I come here to hear about NEW bands or updates on current ones. I feel like there should be more of a focus on the promotion of such. Bands like this have mainstream media outlets to spew this out of.
05:51 PM on 01/07/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
This is getting a little fucking silly now. Seriously, One Direction? You guys must be getting paid more than the bands that bribe you in Absolute Exclusives to give their albums a good review for posting this. Maybe I'm out of line, but WHY THE FUCK SHOULD ANYONE HERE CARE ABOUT THIS NEWS? And not just on an "ironic" level, I get it, some people listen to this band and that's fine. I just know that I come here to hear about NEW bands or updates on current ones. I feel like there should be more of a focus on the promotion of such. Bands like this have mainstream media outlets to spew this out of.

Ok stuff like this is just embarrassing tbh. I don't even know why people like this can't utilize the Scroll option. Is it difficult?! Are your fingers injured?! You're acting like a good 75% of this site only post about this stuff when in reality things like this only pop up once or twice a week. Out of how many other articles/news about other bands get posted here?

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD ANYONE HERE CARE ABOUT THIS NEWS? And not just on an "ironic" level, I get it, some people listen to this band and that's fine.
There, you just answered your own question.

I swear, people on this damn site throw a damn hissy fit just over 1 measly little article/video that gets posted on here, and act like the world is ending

Please have a stadium of seats and sit your ass down
05:53 PM on 01/07/13
Passion Man
User Info.
blonde dude is the hottest
05:58 PM on 01/07/13
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Who Is Ryan in here slaying as usual.

blonde dude is the hottest

I like that you're not a hater but I respectfully disagree. Have you seen the other 4? haha
06:08 PM on 01/07/13
therookielot
User Info.
Ok stuff like this is just embarrassing tbh. I don't even know why people like this can't utilize the Scroll option. Is it difficult?! Are your fingers injured?! You're acting like a good 75% of this site only post about this stuff when in reality things like this only pop up once or twice a week. Out of how many other articles/news about other bands get posted here?

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD ANYONE HERE CARE ABOUT THIS NEWS? And not just on an "ironic" level, I get it, some people listen to this band and that's fine.
There, you just answered your own question.

I swear, people on this damn site throw a damn hissy fit just over 1 measly little article/video that gets posted on here, and act like the world is ending

Please have a stadium of seats and sit your ass down
No, I'm not going to "scroll down." I'm tired of fucking scrolling down. Look, I know I sound like every other dickhead that actually says something about it once in a while. My point was that news like this is just damn unnecessary. There are countless websites dedicated to bands like this. It only takes focus away from bands that don't get enough attention. That's what I'm upset about.
06:23 PM on 01/07/13
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
tbh, it's not like there are only a certain number of posts allowed a day. It's not like if 1D get a post, a lesser known band gets a post taken away from them.

Video was cute. Niall and Zayn are my favorites. I don't know why so many people despise them when they don't even take themselves that seriously. But somehow they are less "legitimate" than other pop acts, when really they're not. I'd rather them sing fun and catchy songs than ones they wrote themselves, if they're not strong writers. Writing your own stuff doesn't make it automatically good or better. It's awesome if you can, but they're a pop band. I'd be upset if a band like Radiohead didn't write their own stuff, but this is a pop act. Who cares? /lots of feelings
06:27 PM on 01/07/13
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
lol, personal music tastes okay we get it, but posting one direction hate in here when 99.9% of people who actually do like them DGAF its like...really?

I think he's just trying to say that 1D news doesn't really belong on this website...
06:30 PM on 01/07/13
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
I think he's just trying to say that 1D news doesn't really belong on this website...
Yeah I know.
06:36 PM on 01/07/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
No, I'm not going to "scroll down." I'm tired of fucking scrolling down. Look, I know I sound like every other dickhead that actually says something about it once in a while. My point was that news like this is just damn unnecessary. There are countless websites dedicated to bands like this. It only takes focus away from bands that don't get enough attention. That's what I'm upset about.
Aw you're tried of scrolling? I understand. It must be so difficult with all these One Direction post on here. They're distracting and taking attention away from the other bands!

Won't anyone please think of the other bands?!

06:37 PM on 01/07/13
sixmillionways
Ima live 4eva if the good die young
User Info.
How are they any different than any other pop act like Taylor Swift? Just cause it's multiple guys that have a large teenage girl fanbase? Doesn't change what their music is like. They're up there with Backstreet Boys and N Sync as the best pop bands in my opinion. Don't tell me you didn't listen to those two bands back in the day.
calm down fangirl
06:53 PM on 01/07/13
lucygray
often imitated, never duplicated
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ask and you shall receive...

You are wonderful.
07:04 PM on 01/07/13
rocketcat
User Info.
Not bad, just fun pop music. catchy as f*** = done right imo.
07:07 PM on 01/07/13
therookielot
User Info.
Aw you're tried of scrolling? I understand. It must be so difficult with all these One Direction post on here. They're distracting and taking attention away from the other bands!

Won't anyone please think of the other bands?!

Wow. You really did all that, for me? I'm not even mad.
07:07 PM on 01/07/13
PopPunkKid
extremely old username
User Info.
Sure thing. I just enjoy all Taylor's quirks and I think her songwriting is more refreshing.

Clarkson I find extremely typical.
08:22 PM on 01/07/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Someone just referred to them as a BAND lol. They're a group. A boy group. When I see news posted about them, I'm reminded of when Alternative Press did a look at all their covers from a particular year a decade earlier and says "wtf were we thinking with THIS cover."

And relax, not comparing this site to Alt Press, this one thing is just silly. Gotta get the younger people somehow I guess.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests