Username
Password
Mp3 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Mp3
Inside AP.net

New Hammock Song and 20% Off Sale

Posted by: Sean Rizzo (01/18/13)
Hammock have released a new song, "From the Dust... We Ran to Greet the Dawn", for free on their bandcamp profile. If you enjoy it, definitely feel free to pay more than the minimum. There is also a 20% off sale for everything on their bandcamp until January 21. To claim the discount, after selecting "Buy Now", click "Have a discount code?", enter the word "hammock" in the box and click "apply".

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9.
07:18 PM on 01/18/13
Mens
User since 2002
User Info.
this band is really good,
07:18 PM on 01/18/13
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
User Info.
this band is really good,
You can say that again.
07:19 PM on 01/18/13
Mens
User since 2002
User Info.
Thanks for posting this!
09:38 PM on 01/18/13
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
User Info.
Thanks for posting this!
Anytime, man. Hammock are one of my all-time favorites.
12:09 PM on 01/19/13
troymess
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Amazing stuff
06:22 PM on 01/19/13
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
SEAN POSTS NEWS ON ABSOLUTEPUNK STOP THE PRESS
06:00 PM on 01/28/13
Adelaide123
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
your discount evening dresses wedding is really a physical activity from time to time, specifically for the choice of wedding flowers. You might have no ideas, or even simple wedding dresses absolutely blank inside your thoughts. However the most critical point is that the style and design of flowers have to be fantastic and extremely pleasing, in addition to ought to be harmony with the whole wedding ceremony. wedding dresses No matter the expected fashion is mother of the bride dresses modern day or classic, there are some variety of fantastic flowers to match with all the
06:00 PM on 01/28/13
Adelaide123
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the evening dresses online wedding can be a long and challenging system at times. With good passion, I finished the holding of an official celebration, sending out the inviting cards. The following element for me is often deciding on an ideal dress for my wedding mainly because it can be important celebrity dresses and urgent.For this element, in the beginning, I'm a bit more than confident. I believe that I just dresses online must put on my great dress to create me appears like at a young age on my wedding day, just as numerous other women consider. But Katie might be an exception. ball gown wedding dresses She appears to a unique form, which can beat up
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS