Username
Password

09:58 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
Amongster
Take A Deep Breath
Illinois, USA
Female - 24 Years Old
Nothing out of Gabe's mouth was ever funny. At least Robert California had a chuckle-worthy moment or two.
04:07 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
Brazil
Male - 24 Years Old
could we spoiler tag those plot synopsis's from future episodes?

I'm really sorry. Should've done that.
05:06 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
Gabriel Susan Lewis was the best. Plus, he is the biggest fan of sexual touching.

Haha nice.
05:55 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I'd gladly replace Andy with Gabe at this point.
07:36 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm really sorry. Should've done that.

no worries! just for future reference.
11:56 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 24 Years Old
So here are my thoughts on The Office- errrrr more my thoughts on the Jim and Pam situation.

I really hope since Jim has been distant the whole season that he’ll realize something is up and return to old Jim. Jim and Pam have been my OTP since season one, I mean— come on. I cried when they kissed. I cried when they got engaged. I cried when they got married. I cried when they found out they were going to have Cici. Jim isn’t going to just let Pam walk away and be okay with it. — I mean if they ended up changing the plot around because people were freaking out when Pam got too close to that guy from Pratt, they’re just teasing us by throwing this in…

I think this is just some kind of awkward device to get Jim and Pam back to the loveable ever strong JAM that we know. Every couple has rough patches.

And If I’m completely wrong, or whatever- I don’t think I’ll honestly ever be able to watch reruns of The Office knowing they ended up falling apart in the end and this would be really sad because the older seasons are by far the best.
12:03 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
Jim and Pam are not going to split up... It'd be incredibly ridiculous for that to happen in the last 10 or so episodes of the series... but then again these writers could be just that ridiculous
01:42 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 24 Years Old
Jim and Pam are not going to split up... It'd be incredibly ridiculous for that to happen in the last 10 or so episodes of the series... but then again these writers could be just that ridiculous

They do a good job of making it look like it may happen.
01:54 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
That's because they want to retain viewers, haha.
05:08 AM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
They do a good job of making it look like it may happen.

They're trying to make us think that Jim and Pam might split up... it gets people talking and interested... and retains viewers... but I can't see any logical reason as to why they'd actually have that happen.

Shows usually want to end on a happy note and have us remember what we all loved about The Office, but I could be wrong... guess we'll have to wait and see.
08:21 AM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
while I do want Jim and Pam to stay together, I don't want the ending to be safe, you know? but despite whatever the ending is, people are going to complain. that's what always happens with shows of this magnitude.
08:46 AM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
while I do want Jim and Pam to stay together, I don't want the ending to be safe, you know? but despite whatever the ending is, people are going to complain. that's what always happens with shows of this magnitude.

oh of course... people will bitch no matter what happens... if Carrell comes back, people will still complain.

I don't really want the "safe" ending either, but I think it'd be stupid for Jim and Pam to split up at the end of the series... the whole thing seems really forced to me. I know others were saying they thought the fight seemed natural, but the fact that Jim and Pam have been pretty much inseparable for 8 seasons and now with just a handful of episodes left they're going to start fighting, and possibly split up seems a bit forced to me... they writers are trying to find a way to end the show, and this brings a little drama to the table... but in the end I think they'll work everything out and live happily ever after... although the episode next week is titled "Moving On"!??!

edit:

I'll also go ahead and predict that Steve Carrell will appear in at least one episode before the series ends, but he will not appear as Michael Scott.
09:08 AM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
oh of course... people will bitch no matter what happens... if Carrell comes back, people will still complain.

I don't really want the "safe" ending either, but I think it'd be stupid for Jim and Pam to split up at the end of the series... the whole thing seems really forced to me. I know others were saying they thought the fight seemed natural, but the fact that Jim and Pam have been pretty much inseparable for 8 seasons and now with just a handful of episodes left they're going to start fighting, and possibly split up seems a bit forced to me... they writers are trying to find a way to end the show, and this brings a little drama to the table... but in the end I think they'll work everything out and live happily ever after... although the episode next week is titled "Moving On"!??!

edit:

I'll also go ahead and predict that Steve Carrell will appear in at least one episode before the series ends, but he will not appear as Michael Scott.

oh definitely. if they split up, I would be pissed. I think the fight was natural, but them possibly splitting up over one fight is not natural. while the episodes from last week definitely disappointed me, I trust the writers for the rest of the season.
09:39 AM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old

edit:

Spoiler alert:

Pretty sure I read that Pam tries to get a Job in Philly this episode, so if anything, moving on will be about Pam/Jim taking steps to move to Philly and leave Dunder Mifflin behind
09:47 AM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
Spoiler alert:

Pretty sure I read that Pam tries to get a Job in Philly this episode, so if anything, moving on will be about Pam/Jim taking steps to move to Philly and leave Dunder Mifflin behind

I'm sure that's what will happen

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version