Username
Password

02:48 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 28 Years Old
I'm thinking he's gone as of now. Bonnie's probably too injured to use magic to bring him back to life.
02:48 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
Male - 18 Years Old
If they fuck up that death scene by bringing him back sometime this season, I will lose all faith.

That, I think, is the underlying problem I've had with this season: it's had all the same kick to the dick moments that we've come to expect out of TVD, but unlike the last two seasons the writers have given the show a chance to recover from the kick before they launch another one. There's none of the frantic energy that the show's had in the past. They've slowed it down to give more of an emphasis on character when they did that enough in the first place.
06:24 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
I will be absolutely livid if they bring him back.
08:27 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 28 Years Old
I really can't see it happening unless he somehow had vampire blood in his system. The last thing we need is another character turning into one though.

Do you guys think anymore major characters will get killed off before season's end? I predict Tyler or Caroline.
08:40 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
This article all but says one more is going down.
08:45 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
i think this show started to dig itself in holes it can't get out of. Caroline can't ever, ever fall in love with Klaus even though they look good together. So they should drop it. Damon has tried to kill his brother before. I don't know how one can forgive that. Rebecca is a joke, but Stefan should be with her--again. Elana doesn't want Stefan, she wants Damon, let them be happy together. Let Damon be happy. He met her first, he deserves her.
Jeremy and Bonnie Forever. But killing him, or making him a hunter was dumb. But killing Rick was even dumber. I mean, Damon's only friend.
Matt shouldn't be forever alone.

/rant

PS. I don't think Rick's/Matt's new show is gonna be any good
08:45 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 28 Years Old
Oh boy, haha.
09:32 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
BroekHosen
In my dreams we drift away
S. Carolina
Female - 25 Years Old
HOLY SHIT. WTF. I cried. Classic TVD moment moment.

Just when I was beginning to roll my eyes at how predictable the Katherine comeback was, then they go and do that with Jeremy! Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm almost certain the writers meant for the Katherine switcharoo to be a bit predictable, because it mainly just served as a distraction from what they were setting up next.

Next episode is bound to be heartbreaking, if the previews are any indication. When Nina cries, I cry.
09:38 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
BroekHosen
S. Carolina
Female - 25 Years Old
Fuck. The more I think about it, the more I don't want Jeremy gone. But then on the other hand, it would be cheesy as fuck if they bring him back. I'm so torn!
10:02 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
Rob McWilliams
Male - 18 Years Old
The best way to honor Jeremy would be to keep him gone.
10:17 PM on 02/15/13 
User Info.
BroekHosen
S. Carolina
Female - 25 Years Old
Ugh I know. Just sucks.

Jeremy's death scenes have always been pretty epic:

12:26 AM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
alexa_ATL
Pretty eyed, pirate smile
Massachusetts
Female - 22 Years Old
Not that I want Jer to be gone, but he's had a pretty shitty life as far as fictional TV characters go. At least he can have some peace.

Elena is going to be absolutely WRECKED for quite some time though, should make for good viewing.
07:10 AM on 02/16/13 
User Info.
Rob McWilliams
Male - 18 Years Old
I remember watching Jer's death scene with Liz Forbes and feeling like "eh" but this one had a lot larger sense of finality to it.

EDIT: Also, after reading Cody's article, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Tyler that we end up losing next. In the books he was written out around this general time period. Dude just, like, disappeared and never showed up again.
12:20 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
I never liked Jer but this was a decent way for him to go out. If he comes back the writers will have lost all credibility. But I'm confident that he is gone for good. This episode was great classic TVD although the predictable Katherine comeback was kind of annoying. There really is no sensible reason for bringing her back in this situation other than just trying to please the audience. There has to be some great explanation because right now they kind of just weakened her character a lot.

Funny how it took nearly a whole season for us to actually get a main antagonist though. I hope this Silas story line is decent. I'm nervous.

Oh, and I find it adorable that Damon was picking out the little wood stakes from Rebecca.

One last thing. I loved that they acknowledged how the two characters that were making it to the end were two of the least favorite mains. I doubt they intended it that way but that's how I took it.
12:48 AM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
Bertha_K
US
Male - 28 Years Old
I don't want Jer gone.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles