Username
Password
ABSOLUTExclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
ABSOLUTExclusive
Inside AP.net

ABSOLUTExclusive: Vinnie On The Road Tour Diary #3

Posted by: Dre Okorley (02/23/13)
We're now in the third part of Vinnie Caruana's tour blog. He's been on the road with travelmates Geoff Rickly (Thursday), Koji, Brian Marquis, and A Loss For Words. In this entry, Vinnie talks about memories of the late Tony Sly (No Use For A Name) and a new tattoo on his skull. Read all about it in the replies and check out various photos from their Acoustic Basement Tour. And if you haven't bought your copy yet, make sure to get City By the Sea, Vinnie's fantastic acoustic solo debut. His previous entries can be read here and here. Do you have any comments about the tour so far or memories of Tony Sly?

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7.
09:31 AM on 02/23/13
Dre Okorley
HC Punk Afficionado / @dreokorley
User Info.
Vinnie On The Road
"We have approached the home stretch! I'm going to Mexico directly from the tour to sit on the beach and unwind. As great as that sounds, and will be, it already makes me sad that ill have to leave my dudes on the tour. Such a positive bunch! Such a talented bunch! We steered the ship successfully through Nashville, Atlanta, Florida, and the Carolinas, and are currently burning up the East Coast to finish in Richmond, Delaware, Philly, NJ, and Boston. My most memorable moment has come in Gainesville, FL. It was a somber moment as I stood on the same stage, where my friend Tony Sly( No Use For a Name) played his last show before crossing over. I hope I did you proud Tony, we think and speak of you every day. On a lighter note, I got a tattoo on my skull for my beautiful niece Bella. We are best buds. Now I have to get my other niece and nephew on me as well so they don't get pissed off. I know I've got room somewhere. Liverpool Football Club had an awesome win this week vs Swansea. When Liverpool wins a match I'm usually very happy for the next few days. Ill be back for a Recap at the end of tour. Love you. VC"

The Tour Family

Vinnie Performing Live

Scandalous

09:37 AM on 02/23/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Going to the last date of the tour tonight. Really looking forward to it.
10:46 AM on 02/23/13
spiffa0
I am the Third Revelation
User Info.
Man this was such a great show. Everyone killed it, especially Vinnie.
01:44 PM on 02/23/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
So bummed I missed this tour
06:10 AM on 02/24/13
Bongi5788
User Info.
Went to the last show in Cambridge last night and it was awesome...So many friends and it was 18+ which was lovely. Great turnout, great musicians, great concept.
05:04 PM on 02/24/13
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I didn't realize Geoff and Vinnie were so close.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS