Username
Password
Alkaline Trio News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Alkaline Trio
Inside AP.net

Alkaline Trio Talk With Rolling Stone

Posted by: Jason Tate (03/01/13)
Alkaline Trio were recently interviewed by Rolling Stone about their upcoming album My Shame Is True.
Grant says Stevenson is the "most comprehensive producer" the band has ever worked with. Skiba appreciated the producerís candor: "Heíll tell you whether [your music] is shit or champagne," the singer says.

Submitted by HogarthHughes

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
02:17 PM on 03/01/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
I can't wait for this album.
02:19 PM on 03/01/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
My ALK3 ouji board set can't come soon enough.
02:27 PM on 03/01/13
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
I love this band. Anyone else notice the itunes pre-order has like 16 tracks? Can't wait for this.
02:39 PM on 03/01/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
I love this band. Anyone else notice the itunes pre-order has like 16 tracks? Can't wait for this.

Yeah if you order the vinyl, it comes with a bonus 10" with 4 tracks that didn't make the cut.
03:42 PM on 03/01/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I need this
06:34 PM on 03/01/13
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
Dude, tell me about it. It's like waiting for Christmas in March.
07:26 PM on 03/01/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.

I wish I coulda sprung for that, stupid unemployment grrr lol. Seeing the band a week after my bday will make up for that though haha.
08:24 PM on 03/01/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
Dude, tell me about it. It's like waiting for Christmas in March.

I know, I keep hoping the album date will get pushed up but I doubt it. I just hope the board is boss!

I wish I coulda sprung for that, stupid unemployment grrr lol. Seeing the band a week after my bday will make up for that though haha.

Yeah man I had a hard time choosing if I wanted to drop 100$ cause 1) 100$ dude. 2) I like the color variants on the vinyl much better in the other package deals (tan? ugly.) and I don't need a ALK3 shirt. Im gonna see them at HOB in LA in June!
09:38 PM on 03/01/13
TAI182
User Info.
I need this album.
09:51 PM on 03/01/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Oi Oi Oi
10:28 PM on 03/01/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
I know, I keep hoping the album date will get pushed up but I doubt it. I just hope the board is boss!

Yeah man I had a hard time choosing if I wanted to drop 100$ cause 1) 100$ dude. 2) I like the color variants on the vinyl much better in the other package deals (tan? ugly.) and I don't need a ALK3 shirt. Im gonna see them at HOB in LA in June!

Haha yeah I really didn't need all that stuff either. Now want, that's a different matter. Unfortunately logic won for once haha.
10:41 PM on 03/01/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
Haha yeah I really didn't need all that stuff either. Now want, that's a different matter. Unfortunately logic won for once haha.

Well you're a smart man then. I'm the fool who shelled out a 100$ ha. I really hope the record is amazing. I would love if it was a mix between Crimson and Agony.
11:33 PM on 03/01/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Well you're a smart man then. I'm the fool who shelled out a 100$ ha. I really hope the record is amazing. I would love if it was a mix between Crimson and Agony.

haha I shelled out 90 or something for those Trio Nikes, so I'm not that smart! nah I love em haha. definitely getting your money's worth for that set though, one of the coolest pre-orders I've seen.
07:28 AM on 03/02/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
haha I shelled out 90 or something for those Trio Nikes, so I'm not that smart! nah I love em haha. definitely getting your money's worth for that set though, one of the coolest pre-orders I've seen.

Oh shit, I remember those!! They came out during the release of Agony right? Nike shoes aren't my thing at all or I would have gotten those too. It's funny, I got my taxes back on Thursday and immediately bought Good Mourning on vinyl (the blue double LP one).
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums