AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

State Champs Performing New Song "Hard To...

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (03/21/13)
Head to the replies to watch State Champs performing a new song entitled, "Hard To Please," from their show at The Chain Reaction in Anaheim, CA. The track will be featured on the band's debut full length out on Pure Noise Records this Summer.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22
11:00 AM on 03/21/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.

Fast-forward to 3:20.
11:01 AM on 03/21/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
So good. Shit's going to be the best pop-punk album of the year.
12:05 PM on 03/21/13
Sawhney[rusted]
User Info.
So good. Shit's going to be the best pop-punk album of the year.
Agreed brah.
12:09 PM on 03/21/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I feel like everyone who knows about SC, have high hopes and everyone else that doesn't know about them, are going to be blown away.
12:14 PM on 03/21/13
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Catching these guys on the HTL tour was one of the only times a pop-punk band I had never heard of impressed me live enough to make me become a fan. They really rule and I'm actually somewhat surprised more people aren't into them by now. I'm sure the new stuff will be great and make that happen though.
12:25 PM on 03/21/13
Sawhney[rusted]
User Info.
I feel like everyone who knows about SC, have high hopes and everyone else that doesn't know about them, are going to be blown away.
I think they should be the one's who get huge instead of TSSF, just because of Derek.
12:28 PM on 03/21/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I think they should be the one's who get huge instead of TSSF, just because of Derek.
I'm not worried about it, both bands have their own sound and TSSF got a bit of a headstart on SC, so it makes sense they are bigger right now. Both bands are friends so I hate that people see it as one or the other, kind of like Set Your Goals and Four Year Strong back in the day. I believe in these guys 150% that they will be huge soon.
12:44 PM on 03/21/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Catching these guys on the HTL tour was one of the only times a pop-punk band I had never heard of impressed me live enough to make me become a fan. They really rule and I'm actually somewhat surprised more people aren't into them by now. I'm sure the new stuff will be great and make that happen though.
I feel like the pop-punk resurgence happened right before they broke into the scene and most kids are too occupied with their run of the mill bands.
12:45 PM on 03/21/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I can't wait for this, Definitely one of the best bands in the genre.

Overslept was so good
01:12 PM on 03/21/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
One of the best pop-punk bands out there. Stoked for this.
02:02 PM on 03/21/13
agl
User Info.
But, who would want to skip to 3:20 when you can hear a song like We Are The Brave? Seriously though, I'm excited to hear a full length since Overslept blew me away like it did. The new song sounds good!
03:50 PM on 03/21/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
This will be the best pop punk album this year, expect for TWY, and the possible new Fireworks album. So 2nd or 3rd best pop punk album this year.
04:18 PM on 03/21/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
This will be the best pop punk album this year, expect for TWY, and the possible new Fireworks album. So 2nd or 3rd best pop punk album this year.
I like TWY a bunch, but I never see myself revisiting their albums much. I'd say it'll be a toss up SC/Fireworks for #1 and TWY pulling second for me.
06:43 PM on 03/21/13
Davewinnie
User Info.
They're recording in Berkeley? Does that mean recording with Mr. Sam Pura?! If so, that new record is gonna sound perfect
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests