Album Review

Tilian -  Material Me Album Cover

Tilian - Material Me

Reviewed by
Tilian - Material Me
Record Label:
Vital Records
Release Date: March 19th, 2013
This review is a user submitted review from thekazeblade. You can see all of thekazeblade's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
05:12 PM on 03/19/13
Juraraw
@GarrettCampagna
User Info.
Agreed. Love this album. Not as much as anything Tides Of Man, but loved it nonetheless.
09:25 AM on 03/20/13
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
He's just going by Tillian now, as evidenced by the album cover. He's dropped the Pearson.
10:36 AM on 03/20/13
thekazeblade
User Info.
He's just going by Tillian now, as evidenced by the album cover. He's dropped the Pearson.
Yeah, I'm just used to calling him by his full name. I'll go ahead and change that, though :)
03:06 PM on 03/20/13
bcblink
User Info.
I don't normally like this type of music, but his voice is fantastic and this album is sooo good. Nice review, other than not liking Feel It Again which is one of my favorite songs on the album :)
04:01 PM on 03/20/13
thekazeblade
User Info.
I don't normally like this type of music, but his voice is fantastic and this album is sooo good. Nice review, other than not liking Feel It Again which is one of my favorite songs on the album :)
Don't get me wrong, I do like Feel It Again, especially the bridge portion :) I just think it could have been more appropriately placed in the track listing :)

I definitely don't usually go for this particular type of music either, and as much as I've enjoyed Tilian's work in the past, I was afraid that it wasn't going to change my mind on that. I am very happy to say that I definitely was wrong in that assumption :)
10:34 PM on 03/20/13
cheesypepsi
User Info.
Great review. I read this and checked it out, and wow it's probably my favorite album of the year so far. His singing complements the music perfectly, and the he has such great control of his voice.
08:27 AM on 03/21/13
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
really digging this album
01:49 PM on 03/21/13
newtonsinpieces
User Info.
nice review and awesome music
12:56 PM on 03/23/13
Viva Sonata
gooberplex.tumblr.com
User Info.
Want this so baaaad.
02:00 AM on 03/24/13
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
User Info.
This album is so damn great. A few standout tracks in my opinion, Waste My Time, You'll Forget Me Soon, and hands down the best track, Flutter. That song floors me every time. Every damn time!

12:27 PM on 03/24/13
sfpunk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Loved the songs released so far. I'll have to pick it up. Just listened to the clips on amazon and someday sounds like it'll be one of my favorites
10:00 AM on 03/26/13
justbradley
User Info.
Coming from a fan of music like this, and coming from someone who loved Patrick Stump's solo material (which was very poppy and had traces of dance and R&B), I definitely need to check this out.
03:18 PM on 03/26/13
Symphonicaxiom
Tell me it's you or nothing at all
User Info.
This is so good. Been rotating this one with Lydia and JT. Such a good year for music
04:57 PM on 03/26/13
Moth To A Flame
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
I couldn't even finish the album, and that's a rarity for me. Did not enjoy this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos