Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 61
04:10 PM on 04/15/13
mike_aaron
I sing.
User Info.
I'm sure this album is going to be good. But strictly on a score level, this scoring higher than FOB or Paramore just doesn't make sense.

All the same, well written review. Excited to hear the album.
05:35 PM on 04/15/13
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
And what type of music is that? Punk? I'm getting so tired of the attitude some people have towards/against music on this site. And i'm getting even more tired of seeing music and music opinions trapped in these genres, boundaries, "scenes". Music is music! Some of it you like, some of it you love - some of it you hate. You can't control which types of music makes you feel something, you cant't decide what music to like. That's just stupid thinking. If something clicks - no matter what genre of music - great! Enjoy it! Savor it. Feel it in your heart. Don't let the notion of "wrong genre" stop you from enjoying something.

I love the fact that ap.net covers all kinds of music. I listen to everything from Yellowcard to Killswitch to John Mayer to Japandroids to Brand New to Frank Turner, and I'm pretty shure ap.net has turned me on to 95% of the artists I listen to. I absolutely love The 1975 these days, they're my new favourite band, and they're definitely not punk. So I'm glad AP.net writes about all kinds of music.

I listened to Legendary while walking the dog today, and to me it sounds like glossy pop, with great melodies. And hey, if it makes me want to dance a little (i don't dance) and sing along, why not enjoy it for what it is? "Oh no, it's not poppunk anymore, I can't listen to this!" Who cares? No one's going to get shot for listening to the "wrong" music. (At least not in the free world)
This. Oh my god this.

This thread is getting me more pumped for The Morning Of rather than The Summer Set
05:48 PM on 04/15/13
vivatoto56
Welcome to Christmasland
User Info.
I'm sure this album is going to be good. But strictly on a score level, this scoring higher than FOB or Paramore just doesn't make sense.

All the same, well written review. Excited to hear the album.

Album is a lot better than both of those. Maybe you should listen first and it will "make sense."

Not to mention it's different reviewers.
09:59 PM on 04/15/13
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
it was just a way to compare my life with the band's, how we're both at a point where we're the people we want to be doing what makes us happy. its mainly the reason why I love it/relate to the theme so much, even if the lyrics aren't perfect
I think the thing I hate most about you is that you are essentially a 13 year old girl inside and yet you are way happier with your life than I am. WHY SHOULD YOU GET TO BE HAPPY.
10:18 PM on 04/15/13
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
I think the thing I hate most about you is that you are essentially a 13 year old girl inside and yet you are way happier with your life than I am. WHY SHOULD YOU GET TO BE HAPPY.
well you're also a sabres fan
10:23 PM on 04/15/13
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
ow.....
10:35 PM on 04/15/13
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
11:10 PM on 04/15/13
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
a 90?!? like... the new song I heard is not terrible but not great so idk
07:27 AM on 04/16/13
jordalsh
jordalsh.wordpress.com
User Info.
I'm not a fan but this review is really well written, great job
07:32 AM on 04/16/13
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
User Info.
90?! What!

I haven't heard this record in its entirety yet, but the songs I have heard were "just ok" at best.

Oh well, your opinion.

08:22 AM on 04/16/13
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
I'm not a fan but this review is really well written, great job
appreciate it sir
01:05 PM on 04/16/13
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
zing

fuck. I'm an Oilers fan. Fuck me hard
01:06 PM on 04/16/13
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
it's a fun record. I think I'm just gonna download the tracks I like best, though.
01:33 PM on 04/16/13
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
I heard there's a The Morning Of fanclub meeting in here? Signing in.
01:37 PM on 04/16/13
vivatoto56
Welcome to Christmasland
User Info.
At least 6 months ago I asked Justin (tmo) on here about new music and he said soon. Every day has been a challenge.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos