AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Acoustic News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

No Sleep "Warehouse Sessions" with Balance and Composure

Posted by - 11:20 AM on 05/08/13
No Sleep Records has launched an acoustic video series called Warehouse Sessions. Head to the replies to watch the first installment, featuring Balance and Composure frontman Jon Simmons.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
11:20 AM on 05/08/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
11:37 AM on 05/08/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Seems like the new album is gonna be really mellow. Which is definitely not a bad thing but hopefully it's varied
11:57 AM on 05/08/13
chrislauren
laa-dispute.tumblr.com
User Info.
After watching a video of one of his acoustic sets in Cali, it just made me fall in love with them all over again. His voice is incredible and I absolutely cannot wait for a new record. One of the best bands around.

And the third song is incredible.
02:23 PM on 05/08/13
JPA917
@JPA05
User Info.
Cannot wait for their new album to break my heart.
03:48 PM on 05/08/13
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
I'm ready to

Love this band. Can't wait for the new album.
08:25 PM on 05/11/13
rushour144
User Info.
Seems like the new album is gonna be really mellow. Which is definitely not a bad thing but hopefully it's varied
I don't get how you can tell that from an acoustic rendition of a new song...acoustic songs are often performed quite differently than the full versions...
09:25 PM on 05/11/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I don't get how you can tell that from an acoustic rendition of a new song...acoustic songs are often performed quite differently than the full versions...
Well judging by the 2 split songs and how I can't possible see these songs being turned into agressive fast songs than it seems to me like the album will be mellow
12:45 PM on 05/12/13
rushour144
User Info.
Well judging by the 2 split songs and how I can't possible see these songs being turned into agressive fast songs than it seems to me like the album will be mellow
Fair rebuttal haha! I am def. not complaining if it is more mellow; everything they create is golden! But like Transit, their acoustic renditions are often much different than the real thing.
02:17 PM on 05/12/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Fair rebuttal haha! I am def. not complaining if it is more mellow; everything they create is golden! But like Transit, their acoustic renditions are often much different than the real thing.

Yeah no I understand haha Thats true with Transit actually I could be wrong! I guess we have to wait and see. I'm really excited though
04:43 PM on 05/12/13
rushour144
User Info.
Yeah no I understand haha Thats true with Transit actually I could be wrong! I guess we have to wait and see. I'm really excited though
Yea man, we shall see...either way it'll be great stuff!!!
05:24 PM on 05/12/13
chrislauren
laa-dispute.tumblr.com
User Info.
Jon said at one of his acoustic shows that he wanted to record a solo 7", so it's possible the new songs he's playing aren't Balance songs and are just his own.
05:31 PM on 05/12/13
rushour144
User Info.
Jon said at one of his acoustic shows that he wanted to record a solo 7", so it's possible the new songs he's playing aren't Balance songs and are just his own.
Good observation Chris!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version