Username
Password
Warped Tour News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Warped Tour
Inside AP.net

I See Stars Kicked Off Today's Warped Tour Date

Posted by: Drew Beringer (07/07/13)
I See Stars missed today's New Jersey date on Warped Tour. The reason? An anonymous tip from someone on the tour told me the band was kicked off today's date because they "never unload the stage truck."

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 67
08:39 PM on 07/07/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
in before UnderMyDreams takes over this thread about how much better Falling in Reverse is and the associated drama that ensues
08:39 PM on 07/07/13
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
dramazzzzz
08:44 PM on 07/07/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
in before UnderMyDreams takes over this thread about how much better Falling in Reverse is and the associated drama that ensues
wow good job
08:51 PM on 07/07/13
Elscorcho2008
User Info.
The bands just not good at doing tours... eh?
08:51 PM on 07/07/13
Frankburnsred
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't know anything about who does what, but I thought they had people to do that for them?
(I'm in no way a fan of this band or defending them lol)
08:54 PM on 07/07/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
I don't know anything about who does what, but I thought they had people to do that for them?
(I'm in no way a fan of this band or defending them lol)
I honestly don't know either, I'm just posting what my source told me.
08:55 PM on 07/07/13
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.

Could go either way, he could either inform us of the duties of each band on tour and the details of unloading the stage truck citing his warped tour expertise and go on a tirade about how inconsiderate of bands it is to do this, or he could defend ISS the same way he does FIR by saying the world is out to get them and he probably would argue with anyone, Kevin Lyman included, that they are jumping to conclusions about the nice dudes in ISS because he hung with them on warped (which he was on multiple times, mind you) and anyone arguing with him doesn't know any better since they weren't on warped. (even if they were).

Honestly, this is the business of people within the tour. I'm sure they have their own rules and regulations (which we are about to get lectured on by somebody who is an expert, who could it be?) regarding internal issues, and there is absolutely no reason for this to become a public issue. Someone probably took offense to the fact the dudes didn't help them and brought it to the attention of the festival runners which ended up in this situation, and the fact that everyone who were bothered by this seem to be anonymous, I don't think it is an issue that should even begin to be discussed in open format unless shots are openly fired. Let warped do their business unless it becomes open tabloid gossip, in which case we will be there to shit on everyone involved, everyone covering it, and still act too good to care about the gossip.
08:56 PM on 07/07/13
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
I've never once listened to these guys, and the endless stream of douchebaggery and drama that surrounds them seems hellbent on keeping it that way.
08:58 PM on 07/07/13
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this band had soooo much promise. Comfortably Confused, The Common Hour, Where The Sidewalk Ends, and What This Means To Me were all such solid tracks and I really thought the next album was going to push them over the edge. I mean, having a member of Bone Thugs on a track means something. Oh man, what could have been.
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
yep.
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Lol fuck off
JayDanielHammer
solidkneeplus.tumblr.com
User Info.
I was gonna watch them in mpls if they didn't clash with a different band playing that I wanted to see. My response to this is "oh ok"
08:59 PM on 07/07/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
However this is weird; the bands don't ever unload the stages...?
09:01 PM on 07/07/13
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
This band is terrible.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives