Username
Password
Exclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Exclusive
Inside AP.net

ABSOLUTExclusive: Jim Norton Album Stream

Posted by: Cody Nelson (08/16/13)
I am beyond excited to unveil what we've landed today. With over 20 years in the industry, Jim Norton has become one of the biggest names not only in dark comedy, but simply in comedy on the whole. Frequently regarded as the 'third mic' on the Opie & Anthony radio show, Norton feels no topic is taboo, and it doesn't take long for that mindset to shine through on any of his specials. We're lucky enough to have an exclusive stream of Norton's newest album Please Be Offended running all day today. Tackling such subjects as the Westboro Baptist Church and the Ground Zero mosque, this record is definitely controversial and definitely hilarious. Head to the replies to give it a listen, and also be sure to go out and pick it up when it comes out next Tuesday, August 20th.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
07:22 AM on 08/16/13
Cody Nelson
R.O.T.T.W.E.I.L.E.R. S.N.A.T.C.H.
User Info.
EDIT: The stream has now been removed.
07:25 AM on 08/16/13
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
User Info.
Do you know if this is the same special that's currently on Netflix?

Is the audio version just now being released?
07:27 AM on 08/16/13
Cody Nelson
User Info.
Do you know if this is the same special that's currently on Netflix?

Is the audio version just now being released?
It's the audio version of the special by the same name which aired last year. So if that's the one on Netflix, then yeah, I'd assume they're probably the same, but the album might be a bit longer.

EDIT: Just checked, and no, this special is not streaming on Netflix from what I can see.
07:34 AM on 08/16/13
circasurvivor
User Info.
07:34 AM on 08/16/13
MattyBeatz
is Dayman, fighter of the Nightman
User Info.
Love Norton!
07:44 AM on 08/16/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Awesome
07:46 AM on 08/16/13
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
User Info.
It's the audio version of the special by the same name which aired last year. So if that's the one on Netflix, then yeah, I'd assume they're probably the same, but the album might be a bit longer.

EDIT: Just checked, and no, this special is not streaming on Netflix from what I can see.
Okay. I could be mistaken... I'll listen to it either way. Glad you were able to get us access to this. Good work as always.
08:01 AM on 08/16/13
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
User Info.
Woah. Definitely didn't see this one coming--but this is a very pleasant surprise. Didn't know it was coming out in audio format!

And yes, this is the special that is/was on NetFlix. But still: Worth a re-listen!
08:07 AM on 08/16/13
Cody Nelson
User Info.
Woah. Definitely didn't see this one coming--but this is a very pleasant surprise. Didn't know it was coming out in audio format!

And yes, this is the special that is/was on NetFlix. But still: Worth a re-listen!
Hmm, really? It must've been taken down, because I couldn't find it when I checked. I was a little surprised at the amount of time in between the Epix airing and the album release too, though.
08:14 AM on 08/16/13
a nice person
Copeland fan level: Lotus bundle
User Info.
Love Jim Norton when he's on Red Eye
08:15 AM on 08/16/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Little Yimmy is such a sweet young boy.
10:02 AM on 08/16/13
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
Just listened to the whole thing. I laughed out loud a few times; some good stuff.

I'm a Penn State alum, but I enjoyed everything he said about it. Class act.
10:45 AM on 08/16/13
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
User Info.
Hmm, really? It must've been taken down, because I couldn't find it when I checked. I was a little surprised at the amount of time in between the Epix airing and the album release too, though.

It was on NetFlix for a while. I think it was one of those things where it went to Epix, then to NetFlix, and now Comedy Central is airing it. I could be wrong, but it's something like that...I'm admittedly a bit surprised it's coming out now too, seeing as how his next special (American Degenerate) is airing at the end of August on Epix.

I feel like comics are really taking advantage of multiple means of releasing their specials these days.
10:54 AM on 08/16/13
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is awesome! Nice exclusive here guys.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests