AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 40 of 40
08:36 PM on 08/13/13
RXBandit34
User Info.
this album is merely the band's way of squeezing every single ounce of money they can out of their previous success. its sad and pathetic. time to move on. your time has passed long ago yellowcard.
09:10 PM on 08/13/13
FTank
I hate Golden Tate
User Info.
this album is merely the band's way of squeezing every single ounce of money they can out of their previous success. its sad and pathetic. time to move on. your time has passed long ago yellowcard.
oh their time has definitely passed, it's not like they released a critically acclaimed album last year or anything
09:51 PM on 08/13/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
They're experiencing a pretty successful career revival over the past couple years. They came out with a cool comeback album and the follow-up was even better. They can play a headline show to 1,500+ kids in almost any market. Can they play amphitheaters like Blink-182? No, but that doesn't take away from their current success at all. "Southern Air" was a Top 10 debut on the Billboard charts, and this will certainly not be....so your first statement is also incorrect. This was not a money grab.

Overall, you just seem to be wrong on all counts.
09:59 AM on 08/14/13
Bdawg
User Info.
They're experiencing a pretty successful career revival over the past couple years. They came out with a cool comeback album and the follow-up was even better. They can play a headline show to 1,500+ kids in almost any market. Can they play amphitheaters like Blink-182? No, but that doesn't take away from their current success at all. "Southern Air" was a Top 10 debut on the Billboard charts, and this will certainly not be....so your first statement is also incorrect. This was not a money grab.

Overall, you just seem to be wrong on all counts.
I'm with Thomas. Some people don't know shit
08:28 PM on 08/15/13
peterjm10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Flawless, absolutely flawless. This perfectly summed up my exact feelings regarding this album. You hit the nail on the head! Well done, sir, well done
03:34 PM on 08/16/13
brothemighty
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
Holy crap do I love twentythree on here

EDIT:
RXBandit34

RX Bandits? Sad and pathetic
06:25 PM on 08/18/13
bn,tbs,thrice
were all suckers for tragedies
User Info.
great job on the review , that was very enjoyable and true
10:17 PM on 08/18/13
Hunter deBlanc
Hunter deBlanc
User Info.
Great review. I remember having to pre-order the album from Sam Goody because they weren't gonna receive any copies of it. Album changed my life for sure.
10:53 AM on 08/20/13
ChelseaRiane
<3
User Info.
"Ocean Avenue inspired me, for the first time ever, to take an active approach toward music"

Took the words right out of my mouth.

This album was pretty much my gateway into all the music I love now. This is a great "review". I definitely agree with everything said.
09:34 PM on 09/14/13
CircaSin
The All-New 2014 Corolla
User Info.
Really enjoyed this album. The original came out at a vital moment of my life when I was at that post high school cross roads and always struck a chord with me. So much so that I actually prefer not listening to it anymore and kind of stopped listening to yellowcard after it but, this acoustic album really seems something else while still being familiar.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos