Username
Password

06:07 AM on 10/07/13 
User Info.
caraballo
Gnarkill
Carmel, IN
Male - 18 Years Old
I'm going on Wednesday and I just want to know how early I should get there if I don't want to miss The Wonder Years, my ticket says 6:45 but I've been hearing that they've been playing early so just to be safe how early should I get there?
They went on 45 minutes after doors in Columbus, and the line to get in was massive, I was about in the closer 1/2 of the line and got in the door about 6:25 if that says anything
08:35 AM on 10/07/13 
User Info.
Steve P.
Frederick, MD
Male - 21 Years Old
Probably at least 40 min, their riot fest setlist is probably close to what you would get

That's what I'm guessing/hoping for, their Riot Fest set list looked good.
09:19 AM on 10/07/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
Has anyone had meet and greet for All Time Low on this tour? I have it for the Atlanta date and was wondering if you get early entry or if they put you at the front of the line or what
09:49 AM on 10/07/13 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old
Columbus was pretty great besides the awful people that PTV and ADTR attract.

TWY crowd was better than expected, ATL was decent not really that great, Don't like PTV but they put on a good show didn't realize how huge they were.

ADTR put on a really great show, all of the antics, stage effects and everything else was really awesome. I'm always confused to whether I still like them or not but they definitely swayed me back in as a fan after that. Excited for CC
10:09 AM on 10/07/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
This is for dreaming.
Chicago, IL
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm always confused to whether I still like them or not but they definitely swayed me back in as a fan after that. Excited for CC

I can definitely relate to this.
10:43 AM on 10/07/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philly / Boston
Male - 21 Years Old
I can definitely relate to this.

I third this opinion. I'll always listen to them when I'm in the mood just for fun. There's not a lot of depth or technical prowess in any of their songs but when you're just looking for some catchy and heavy songs, no one does it better. Not to mention their live shows always a blast.
12:30 PM on 10/07/13 
User Info.
westendriot
It's ho as hell!
Ann Arbor, MI
Female - 22 Years Old
Pretty much felt the same way about the Columbus show. I was happy because the crowd for TWY was a lot better than it was the day before and they sounded great as always. Bummer that they had to cut a song.
I've never really been into ADTR but enjoyed them more than I was expecting to. Also their production was so good.
01:21 PM on 10/07/13 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old
I third this opinion. I'll always listen to them when I'm in the mood just for fun. There's not a lot of depth or technical prowess in any of their songs but when you're just looking for some catchy and heavy songs, no one does it better. Not to mention their live shows always a blast.

Nailed it
03:10 PM on 10/07/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philly / Boston
Male - 21 Years Old
Anybody else going to the show tomorrow? Just moved to Massachusetts so I'm going solo.
09:44 PM on 10/07/13 
User Info.
Jonny Sniper
No Avatar Selected
North Carolina
Male - 23 Years Old
The new ADTR album is great.
09:48 PM on 10/07/13 
User Info.
76ld70
No Avatar Selected
I'm jealous of the people going tomorrow. I would bet they play 2-3 more songs off this album. Best of Me is amazing!
10:23 PM on 10/07/13 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old
Now I'm having post show withdrawal and want to see ADTR again after hearing this
05:33 AM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
Anybody else going to the show tomorrow? Just moved to Massachusetts so I'm going solo.

I'll be there! All my friends have All Time Low meet and greet so I'm pretty sure I'm going solo too.
08:23 AM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
The whole "The End Is Near" thing was a viral promo for the new Close Your Eyes song called "The End"
11:00 AM on 10/08/13 
User Info.
himynameisdk
Tampa, FL
Male - 21 Years Old
Now that the album is out I'm 49848203823x more excited to see them in Orlando later this month and in Tampa this December.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos