1. How did you get your band name? I heard my grandma say it one time and I thought it was just the coolest saying on the planet, it sounded like an old greaser movie. Then I found out it wasn't, so I yanked it for myself!!
2. How did this band get started? Well Kevin (drums), Justin (guitar), and I (Robb, guitar) all knew eachother from when we lived back in San Diego. We all played in different bands, and over time Kevin and Justin ended up in LA for separate endeavors. I moved up here and right away I got together with my old pals and we just started playing. We found our bassist Garrett a few weeks later at a walk in clinic. He was in rough shape, but he's rockin' hard now!
3. What bands are you influenced by? We love it all!! The main influences that go into our songwriting though would be Bruce Springsteen, Weezer, Social Distortion. Bands like that, as well as The Strokes, and of course blink-182 (what kinda kids from SD don't like blink?).
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why? Maaan, that's a toughie! I'm gonna have to say Guns N Roses. Our music doesn't go together at all, and I think their fans would hate us, but maaaaan would that tour have been a good fuckin' time.
5. Best food to eat on tour? There's only three foods on this planet worth eating: Buffalo wings, pizza, and french dips.
6. Why should people listen to your band? Because we'll make ya feel good!! I think we sound like a great time, and I think a lot of people agree.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with? Wilt Chamberlain. He had ALL the ladies, and he was tall as shit so he could probably hide things from his roommate above the fridge. If I had to pick somebody who was still alive though, I'd pick Tom Brady. He's tall and handsome, and his wife is one of the hottest chicks on the planet. Plus, she makes like, twice the money he does!!!
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank? Kanye West, Sylvester Stallone, you know, just the close friends.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be? I just wish music would sound like music again and not computers.
10. Memorable tour experience? I can't tell you based on the legalities, but I can tell you this: it involved a gallon of millk, a live antelope, and an Arbys.
11. What does AP.net mean to you? AP.net is where I go to get all my info on the bands I like! I've been coming here for years, and it's always great.
12. What is your favorite song to play? My favorite song to play is DEFINITELY "What We Know is Wrong."
13. What is your vacation spot of choice? Well, since we no longer live there, I'd have to say that all of us would rather be in San Diego than any place on earth. Great weather, tasty food, and pretty girls, what else could you ask for?!?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood? Mid- to late-90s radio rock! Third Eye Blind, Everclear, Eve 6, blink-182, Sugar Ray. The stuff that was on the radio when we were kids.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why? The abillity to never get full, or fat, so I can eat french dips all fuckin' day.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals? We usually warm up with some light stretching and gymnastics.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you? None of us have ever gone to college.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish? I think our band could do well on rock radio because our songs are short, sweet and catchy. I think we'd be a refreshing change of pace. Plus, I think there's always room for good music.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time? I have a little dog named Josie who I like to cruise town with. She's my little gypsy queen.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have? Not only are we incredibly good looking, but we're all well versed in the dark arts.