Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 38
09:42 AM on 09/09/09
Tippbass1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really.....the lyrics? They are awesome in my opinion! The boy has got some balls, and his lyrics are crazy and have a hint of kinda bipolarish style, but this is one of the few bands that I take the time to read threw all the lyrics cause they are always crazy. Great band.
12:21 PM on 09/19/09
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
http://www.theinterlude.com/?section=reviews&id=170

This reviewer gave the album 5/5. Cause it's "all they have ever wanted out of an album."

06:37 AM on 09/25/09
PureBlueSF
ur not even pop punk
User Info.
When it comes to this band, I am "SO FUCKING OVER IT!!!!"
10:04 AM on 10/07/09
ericolla
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
idk why people dislike emmure
they have good music
and i don't even think they rip off any other band
you people must be on some crack if you think that :)
11:21 AM on 10/07/09
PureBlueSF
ur not even pop punk
User Info.
If you seriously "don't even think they rip off any other band", you obviously never heard The Acacia Strain.

CHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGG ACHUGGACHUGGA omg brutal 76938540/10
05:42 PM on 10/08/09
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
idk why people dislike emmure
they have good music
and i don't even think they rip off any other band
you people must be on some crack if you think that :)
People don't like Emmure because they represent what is wrong with music. They make terrible, very generic deathcore that has the intellect of someone with Down's. They have no artistic merit or credibility and the only reason they're getting any success is due to the current deathcore fad among scene kids. Also if you're going to insult someone, don't put a smiley face after your insult, it makes you look like an imbecile.
10:28 AM on 10/21/09
xjstorm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
emmure is nothing like the acacia strain. wtf? fuckin narrow-minded cunts. listen to TAS's "3750" and EMMURE's "THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO NEEDLEWORK". nothing alike. hahaha. fuckin idiots.
02:18 PM on 11/23/09
marsvoltamcr
Registered Member
User Info.
I like this album, and actually like Limp Bizkit's first 2 albums.
05:01 PM on 11/23/09
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
I firmly believe anyone who like this record is halfway retarded.
03:55 PM on 11/28/09
xAUST-BOSSx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
emmure is now officially a joke compared to acacia.
on that note, emmure's Felony is just dumb. it's not even heavy, it's just a bad reminder of all the things i DIDN'T like about heavy music in the 90's. either you're a hardcore band or you're not, they should have left singing to all the bands that are good at it and just stuck with screams. which is another thing, the screams on Felony are totally wimpy sounding.
08:02 PM on 02/15/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
Sick record
01:44 PM on 04/30/10
Andy#12
User Info.
There are so many things wrong with this review it's ridiculous. You gave the production a poor rating, yet any unbiased reviewer, even if they hated Emmure, or even heavy music in general, would score the production high.

I can hardly believe you didn't under stand what the so called "acoustic breakdown" was. It was a recording of the guitar in the studio. As you can clearly hear, it is an unamplified electric guitar, with a metronome in the background. This was one of the coolest little touches on the album.

If you thought the lyrics were awful, you simply don't understand what makes lyrics good.

This is an abysmal, misinformed, trendy review. Stop following trends and review the album for what it really was, not what trendy internet assholes want to hear.
This.
12:33 PM on 07/22/10
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
User Info.
I firmly believe anyone who like this record is halfway retarded.

Thanks man :D, Emmure is a guilty pleasure of mine. Although I know they aren't original in any form.
11:48 AM on 08/12/10
N8XC
User Info.
The song refers to the conflict between Emmure's lead vocalist and The Acacia Strains. Apparently The Lead screamer from Emmure slept with The Acacia Strain's gf after they got into a fight...
11:53 AM on 08/12/10
N8XC
User Info.
Actually if you appreciate any Emmure, this album takes a step back to their fist album, A Complete Guide to Needlework, which is by far who Emmure really is. As for them ripping off Acacia, that's not true. They both rip eachother off and that is why the two bands are constantly feuding.

Skynet is ABOUT Frankie, and R2DEEPTRHOAT is about Vince of the Acacia Strain.

Therefore. The battle rages on. This album is alright, but it's no Respect Issue.

Totally agree...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version