Liily – “More” (Video Premiere)

Liily

Today I’m thrilled to bring everyone the latest single and video from LA-based rock band, Liily, called “More.” On this raucous track, Liily quickly showcase why they are one of the more interesting bands to take the scene by storm. Singer Dylan Nash shared,” ‘More’ is a pretty loud track and when the boys made the instrumental, I felt as though I needed to be intentional with the lyrics. I wanted it to represent the struggle we’ve had seeing all of our peers consistently put out music while we sit back lifeless sinking further into obscurity.” If you’re enjoying the latest single, please consider supporting this band here.

Read More “Liily – “More” (Video Premiere)”

Alice Wallace – “Imposter” (Video Premiere)

Alice Wallace

Just in time for Mental Health Awareness Month, Alice Wallace has delivered an empowering video for her latest single, called “Imposter.” The song, that comes from Wallace’s new album, Here I Am (out June 28 via Mule Kick Records), is an important song about imposter syndrome and finds Wallace wondering if she’s made the right moves in her career path. Alice Wallace shared, “Even though I have been writing and performing music since I was a teenager, I still find myself questioning whether I am qualified to stand on a stage and sing for an audience or record in a room with GRAMMY-winning musicians. It’s a feeling I’ve always struggled with, but it reached a fever pitch for me when I was preparing this album. I wrote this song to help me feel less alone in the battle against my own mind, but the fact is, it’s such a common feeling, especially among women. It’s time to embrace our inner imposters.” If you’re enjoying the latest single from Alice Wallace, please consider pre-ordering Here I Am here.

Read More “Alice Wallace – “Imposter” (Video Premiere)”