AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 16
Displaying posts 225 - 240 of 267
07:04 PM on 02/15/10
jmartin
User Info.
a couple friends of mine that you should listen to, if possible: trevor gordon hall: the best guitarist i know...
and dinner and a suit: they keep getting better and better
07:05 PM on 02/15/10
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh dear. High school kids?!
Yeah, trust me...stay away hahah
jmartin
User Info.
Oh dear. High school kids?!
haha.. it will be their favorite class
hyliandelaisla
User Info.
Oh sweet. Apparently my family is trying to get a vacation to go to Puerto Rico. I'll have to see if we can hit that city at some point.
nice :) i'd reccommend old san juan...and in fajardo, theres a lagoon thats all natural, that you can kayak to when you get there, there are micro-organisms in the water that literally light up when the water is disturbed. its all natural glow in the dark water. :). its amazing.
07:07 PM on 02/15/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
i think i'd want to be a high school guidance counseler..or a nurse practioner. those are my backup plans. though difficult ones to start the older i'm getting :). i'll always, always do music though. its my only option.
Why either of those? Do you just like them or?

I've considered becoming a counselor (or a psychologist) before because of the big impact that my own had in high school, but I think it would depresses me eventually.
07:08 PM on 02/15/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
nice :) i'd reccommend old san juan...and in fajardo, theres a lagoon thats all natural, that you can kayak to when you get there, there are micro-organisms in the water that literally light up when the water is disturbed. its all natural glow in the dark water. :). its amazing.
Wow, that sounds fascinating.
07:08 PM on 02/15/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
haha.. it will be their favorite class
Haha good luck. High school kids are the worst!
07:09 PM on 02/15/10
hyliandelaisla
User Info.
ok well lueda, thank you so much again for this. i must be off. jeff, you've never been told. everybody, thank you so, so much for the support, questions, discussions...this was really great and a lot of fun. please feel free to message me on here anytime. also, as always, www.myspace.com/thereignofkindo :). new videos on youtube, new album this spring/summer. thank you all so much !!! :)
07:10 PM on 02/15/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
ok well lueda, thank you so much again for this. i must be off. jeff, you've never been told. everybody, thank you so, so much for the support, questions, discussions...this was really great and a lot of fun. please feel free to message me on here anytime. also, as always, www.myspace.com/thereignofkindo :). new videos on youtube, new album this spring/summer. thank you all so much !!! :)
Thanks for playing along! Keep us updated.
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Thank you for stopping by!

Good luck with all your projects.

Ps: Please force Jeff to record an acoustic version of Second Place Victory!
jmartin
User Info.
bye steve
Phllpcbllrs
Phillip Caballeros
User Info.
Steve, your drum tracking on the songs Hourglass and Slideshow are amazing. Blows my mind every time I hear those songs.
jmartin
User Info.
anymore questions for me, my friends?
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks Steve
07:11 PM on 02/15/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Thanks for doing this Steve!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version