Password

01:52 AM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
anamericangod
Georgia
Male - 28 Years Old
Verified
i am.

i will either go to law school, or become an alcoholic.
05:46 AM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
Brianfarg
RIP Mr. Vonnegut
Wrong Island, NY
Male - 26 Years Old
I love almost all of my professors in the pol sci department here. I really lookup to them, such an admiral profession.

Chomsky and Zinn are my heroes, despite that Chomsky is a linguistics professor.
06:05 AM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
RedWineSheets
www.myspace.com/ryangustafsonmusic
North Carolina
Male - 27 Years Old
i am.

i will either go to law school, or become an alcoholic.

Sounds fun. haha
06:15 AM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
shambles
I want to go to there.
Gainesville, FL
Female - 26 Years Old
I love almost all of my professors in the pol sci department here. I really lookup to them, such an admiral profession.

Ditto. I've only had one teacher that was horrible. All of my TAs are awesome though. One of them owns a venue downtown and the other used to play bass in Against Me! Best department ever haha.

I think I might go to law school. I've always really wanted to go to NYU Law. That was always my plan anyway. But part of me wants to do something with music, I just can't pinpoint it. I love taking pictures of bands at shows, I love writing, and I love working with people, on top of politics, so right now everything is a mess. But the education in Poli Sci and law school is something I'd like to have regardless.
06:20 AM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
RedWineSheets
North Carolina
Male - 27 Years Old
Ditto. I've only had one teacher that was horrible. All of my TAs are awesome though. One of them owns a venue downtown and the other used to play bass in Against Me! Best department ever haha.

I think I might go to law school. I've always really wanted to go to NYU Law. That was always my plan anyway. But part of me wants to do something with music, I just can't pinpoint it. I love taking pictures of bands at shows, I love writing, and I love working with people, on top of politics, so right now everything is a mess. But the education in Poli Sci and law school is something I'd like to have regardless.

I'd rather go to Columbia Law

I hope to go to Wake Forest. I lived in Winston-Salem from 2 grade until I graduated high school then my parents moved. I miss it alot, plus Wake is a wonderful school. Its just so damn expensive though! It'll be worth it.
06:35 AM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
shambles
I want to go to there.
Gainesville, FL
Female - 26 Years Old
I'd rather go to Columbia Law

I hope to go to Wake Forest. I lived in Winston-Salem from 2 grade until I graduated high school then my parents moved. I miss it alot, plus Wake is a wonderful school. Its just so damn expensive though! It'll be worth it.

Haha, I was obsessed with Columbia for a while until one of my friends toured there and said it was mainly rich, white preppy kids, and I think I might go insane in an environment like that. NYU seems much more laid back.

See, you want to go back to where you used to live, and I just can't wait to get away from here. I'm actually moving back up to school today and the wait is killing me.

How good is Wake Forest? I've only ever heard the name from football games and stuff haha. Forgive my ignorance
06:57 AM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
RedWineSheets
North Carolina
Male - 27 Years Old
Haha, I was obsessed with Columbia for a while until one of my friends toured there and said it was mainly rich, white preppy kids, and I think I might go insane in an environment like that. NYU seems much more laid back.

See, you want to go back to where you used to live, and I just can't wait to get away from here. I'm actually moving back up to school today and the wait is killing me.

How good is Wake Forest? I've only ever heard the name from football games and stuff haha. Forgive my ignorance

All my friends say that Winston must be a good town if I want to move back because most of my friends hate their hometowns.

Wake is a good school. Its private, so it can get pricey. Relatively small student population. Im applying the UNC-Chapel Hill as well, and some schools in Va. and SC.
07:03 AM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
eucademix
is ridiculously busy
lake worth
Female - 29 Years Old
Are any of you Pol Sci majors? If so, what do you plan on doing with your degree? Myself, I hope to go to law school in the fall of 08.

my bachelor's is in american policy but i don't really know what i want to do with it because i liked the learning aspect of it. at the moment, i'm just working and i'm considering grad school or applying for work in an government agency in the future but right now, i need to pay my bills.
07:08 AM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
RedWineSheets
North Carolina
Male - 27 Years Old
my bachelor's is in american policy but i don't really know what i want to do with it because i liked the learning aspect of it. at the moment, i'm just working and i'm considering grad school or applying for work in an government agency in the future but right now, i need to pay my bills.

You could always teach. Graduate School is almost a must with any degree now if you want to compete for a top salary. Good Luck!
07:59 AM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
selftitled85
Aww Jeet Jeet motha fucka!
Arlington, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
if you think nyu is not as yuppy columbia then you are retarded. one of my good friends just graduated from columbia and he is one of the coolest guys i have met. no matter what ivy league school you go to there will be more yuppy kids than most schools.
08:28 AM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
shambles
I want to go to there.
Gainesville, FL
Female - 26 Years Old
if you think nyu is not as yuppy columbia then you are retarded. one of my good friends just graduated from columbia and he is one of the coolest guys i have met. no matter what ivy league school you go to there will be more yuppy kids than most schools.

I don't doubt it. I never said there weren't awesome people at Columbia either, so don't think I was insulting him or anyone else. But I like the feel of NYU more than Columbia; the bigger student population, it's location, etc. Plus, NYU is not an ivy league school, or not one of the originals anyway.
01:26 PM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
trindaddy
Trinconceivable
Newark, OH
Male
im thinking of getting a minor in poli sci. right now im going for integrated social studies education, but i may want to teach poli sci at a collegiate level one day.
02:59 PM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
WCC335
Doppelgangster
I'm a Philosophy major planning on law school.
03:56 PM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
selftitled85
Aww Jeet Jeet motha fucka!
Arlington, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
I don't doubt it. I never said there weren't awesome people at Columbia either, so don't think I was insulting him or anyone else. But I like the feel of NYU more than Columbia; the bigger student population, it's location, etc. Plus, NYU is not an ivy league school, or not one of the originals anyway.

nyu is not an ivy league??

i dont mean to sound like a dick i truly didnt know...i thought it was perceived as one. my b.
04:19 PM on 08/09/07 
User Info.
IceTech
Boomshakalaka
Bellingham, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
I'm majoring in Political Science and minoring in Philosophy, not 100% sure what I'm going to do but I'm leaning toward law school.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos