AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

I Am the Avalanche News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

More Goodies From Barbary

Posted by - 04:58 PM on 04/08/11
Vinnie Caruana played a new I Am The Avalanche song at the recent Barbary show in Philadelphia. He said it "may be" on the new record before playing the song, then said that the new album is too up tempo for this song. Head to the replies to see a video. Vinnie also asked the crowd if anyone would be seeing their The Movielife show next month in May and that there "may be" more shows after that. Kenny Vasoli also played a new The Starting Line song and Brandon Reilly played a new Nightmare of You song.

Submitted by spiffa0

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22
04:58 PM on 04/08/11
Matthew Tsai
Born and raised
User Info.
05:04 PM on 04/08/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I'd drive 2-3 hours to see The Movielife if they played in the Midwest.
05:25 PM on 04/08/11
Shoorty0690
User Info.
Sounds so good. If not on the album officially, make it a secret track, or at least a Bside for iTunes.
05:33 PM on 04/08/11
njd107
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
he said at last night's show that he wants to put out his own 7 inch with this on it
05:36 PM on 04/08/11
Figure8Guitar
User Info.
hmmm was the new TSL song "Luck" (the one they played at their reunion show) or a different new one? Anyone know?
05:38 PM on 04/08/11
trevorshmevor
User Info.
hmmm was the new TSL song "Luck" (the one they played at their reunion show) or a different new one? Anyone know?

I would also like to know this
05:52 PM on 04/08/11
spiffa0
Oh my God, it even has a watermark.
User Info.
I'm not sure. I wish I would have recorded all the songs from everyone but I was too engrossed in the show, which was fantastic.
06:27 PM on 04/08/11
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
The Movielife should play at a New Brunswick basement. Would rule.
07:19 PM on 04/08/11
InDireNeedSF
User Info.

I was there, and yes the new song was "Luck" that he played, also when Vinnie said "maybe there would be more" he didn't mean there actually would be he followed it up with "yea, that's just me yea I don't know maybe there will" he made it sound like he wouldn't mind doing that but there are def no plans for it (esp with the new Avalanche record coming out this year)
07:22 PM on 04/08/11
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
He played this at one of the first shows at Maxwell's in February. I really, really enjoy this song.
08:14 PM on 04/08/11
PillsAndAdvice
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This "new" song is called To Be Dead and in Love. He's been playing it at his solo shows for some time now, and it's not an IATA song, or at least, not yet. Just something he wrote for himself.
08:16 PM on 04/08/11
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
User Info.
When is TSL gonna announce their reunion? They've been teasing us for about two years.
10:36 PM on 04/08/11
trevorshmevor
User Info.
I'm not sure. I wish I would have recorded all the songs from everyone but I was too engrossed in the show, which was fantastic.

Jealous :(

I was there, and yes the new song was "Luck" that he played, also when Vinnie said "maybe there would be more" he didn't mean there actually would be he followed it up with "yea, that's just me yea I don't know maybe there will" he made it sound like he wouldn't mind doing that but there are def no plans for it (esp with the new Avalanche record coming out this year)

Thanks for clearing that up!
11:06 PM on 04/08/11
Mr.Kilgannon
Illuminate
User Info.
Did Kenny talk about TSL reunion at all?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos