Username
Password
Video News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 73 of 73.
10:04 PM on 04/10/11
Ashur
Shitty musician.
User Info.
Good interview, Bryan is so damn awkward though, I like his questions and stuff, he's just so awkward. But I like AA, the new records pretty good. They joke around A LOT and party A LOT but they don't seem like awful people. I don't drink or smoke, so them cleaning up would make me appreciate them more, but as long as they can play a good set and not be complete dicks let them do what they want.
10:16 PM on 04/10/11
BiigBiscuit
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good interview, Bryan is so damn awkward though, I like his questions and stuff, he's just so awkward. But I like AA, the new records pretty good. They joke around A LOT and party A LOT but they don't seem like awful people. I don't drink or smoke, so them cleaning up would make me appreciate them more, but as long as they can play a good set and not be complete dicks let them do what they want.
This.

They're pretty cool guys and aren't awful people. However, I think Danny should check into Rehab or cut down on the drinking at least. He drinks WAY too much and the Seattle incident didn't look very good. But nonetheless, I like them and the new album. I find the new album to be great and catchy.
02:15 AM on 04/11/11
inthiscrowdedrm
Live Free.Die Free.
User Info.
So the Seattle incident really didn't change anything?
not a dam thing. too bad Seattle basically blacklisted them. I'm still curious how this "free show" is going to work out
06:09 AM on 04/11/11
Fatalix
User Info.
I've always heard that Danny's a massive douche, but the rest of the band seem like decent guys. And I'm fairly sure I've heard all of these questions in every other interview this guy has done, or maybe I'm just getting false deja vu. Dude is just boring at this point. I'd much rather know what their zookeeper title would be.
08:53 AM on 04/11/11
Kid Amnesiac
User Info.
This.
08:54 AM on 04/11/11
Kid Amnesiac
User Info.
Danny is a jerk and so is the rest of the best. I've watched an interview with the lead singer and Danny and all they wanted to talk about was how fun parties can be on tour and how many girls they can screw. Awful artists.
12:11 PM on 04/11/11
shallows69
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha who gives a shit if they party . they are young. drink and smoke it up.
04:34 PM on 04/11/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I like their new album for what it is.
Yeah, me too.
05:29 PM on 04/11/11
Brandon Allin
Rented World
User Info.
haha who gives a shit if they party . they are young. drink and smoke it up.

It's more to do with the fact that they are fucking terrible and come off as complete and utter cocks.
05:46 PM on 04/11/11
rawker31
User Info.
I greatly enjoy Asking Alexandria and their new album. I'm not musically oblivious as I enjoy different styles of music. But I can still fairly say that this isn't ground breaking music what so ever. I enjoy it for what it is and really don't care what other peoplle have to say about it. Oh, and I'm NOT a scene kid...at all.
07:26 PM on 04/11/11
Coverbydesign
User Info.
you so real BREAK DOWN.....GTFO
11:18 PM on 04/11/11
canno2034
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If only ten people knew about what happened the first time Asking Alexandria played Vegas. It would destroy this band.
06:43 AM on 04/12/11
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
who gives a fuck? AA is alright by me. jimmy kimmel likes them lol
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music