05:51 PM on 05/01/11
Say Nothing
Oh the burdens of time
User Info.
*sigh*
05:54 PM on 05/01/11
InfmsDre
User Info.
They played Existentialism On Prom Night? Awesome!
that's a straylight run song... not tbs....
06:07 PM on 05/01/11
ABSOLiat
User Info.
I AM NOW OFFICIALLY SO UPSET I WASN'T THERE. SERIOUSLY MISERABLE.

I really hope they do it again :( Because I'm so bummed.
06:10 PM on 05/01/11
PurgeTheseDays
User Info.
For the people who said they're jealous they didnt go, dont be....ive never heard a band sound so sloppy in my life. The sound was absolutely horrific, you could tell neither john or adam could hear themselves while they were singing. John made around 12 major mistakes on the guitar including the intro to greatest romances...sean cooper also fucked up the intro to error operator and made other timing mistakes....then to top it off adam tried to vindicate them being sponsored by coke and convincing the crowd it wasnt selling out...it was NOT a good show trust me
I'm sure its been talked about since, but I don't wanna read through every other response. Taking Back Sunday has always been sloppy live.I have always viewed this show as the seminal TBS show.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LvT-...eature=related
06:10 PM on 05/01/11
PurgeTheseDays
User Info.
that's a straylight run song... not tbs....
No way....
06:31 PM on 05/01/11
Isolated
is awesome.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm sure its been talked about since, but I don't wanna read through every other response. Taking Back Sunday has always been sloppy live.I have always viewed this show as the seminal TBS show.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LvT-...eature=related
Never seen that. Well, not that I remember. Mental.
06:40 PM on 05/01/11
A Pilgrim
Destroy what you create.
User Info.
Again, "adamoflazzarath" is a fake account. He wasn't at Bamboozle. He was here complaining about Taking Back Sunday, about pretty much everything he does with his ap.net account. The reasons for that are a mystery though.
06:42 PM on 05/01/11
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
User Info.
I'm going to see them at Northern Lights here in Albany with Gatsby's in about 3 hours! Excited to see what they play tonight! I'll post the set list when I get home.
ahh, my hometown scene. so bummed i couldn't make it upstate for that tonight. have fun!
06:56 PM on 05/01/11
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
when did audiences turn into such pussies? 10 years ago I wouldnt leave a show without being sweaty and exhausted. you just wanna stand still and sway to the music? stay at home and listen to the cd. crowds have gotten so lame. and anybody who's like "TBS isn't for moshing" ummm... if I'm there for El Paso, I'd be getting into that.
Word
07:00 PM on 05/01/11
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
I hope everyone who's saying how much mosh pits suck realize that this band has lyrics like "I've got the mic and you've got the mosh pit" and a song called Bonus Mosh Part II

There is a time and a place for moshing, and for some bands it definitely shouldnt happen, but complaining about pits during a TBS set is ridiculous

Word also
07:10 PM on 05/01/11
PopPunkKid
extremely old username
User Info.
I'm probably really in the minority here, but I wouldn't have been too stoked about this show. Tell All Your Friends just never really resonated with me aside from a few tracks (You Know How I Do, Cute, You're So Last Summer). Maybe I just tried getting into it too late (I believe it was 2006 the first time I heard most of it), but most of the songs just never did anything for me. Where You Want To Be is by far my favorite TBS album, and its sad to see them only playing 1 song from it nowadays. I'm also in the minority that thought New Again had a couple good songs. Sink Into Me and Summer Man are among their best imo.
07:10 PM on 05/01/11
greyxmundos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Existentialism On Prom Night? wtf?
07:12 PM on 05/01/11
ChristianLFTW
How YOU doin'?
User Info.
when did audiences turn into such pussies? 10 years ago I wouldnt leave a show without being sweaty and exhausted. you just wanna stand still and sway to the music? stay at home and listen to the cd. crowds have gotten so lame. and anybody who's like "TBS isn't for moshing" ummm... if I'm there for El Paso, I'd be getting into that.
And who are you to judge people based on how they enjoy a show? For all you know, they could have driven hours to get there.
07:15 PM on 05/01/11
A Pilgrim
Destroy what you create.
User Info.

Say anything you want, Adam Lazzara is one crazy ass awesome frontman. This shit is insane.
07:30 PM on 05/01/11
jco3
Oh, hello there, internet.
User Info.

Say anything you want, Adam Lazzara is one crazy ass awesome frontman. This shit is insane.
Holy wow, that is pretty crazy...
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News