Username
Password
Drama News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 120 of 130.
08:09 AM on 05/30/08
TKTKrob
!
User Info.
A Day To Remember, Between The Buried And Me, Comeback Kid, Darkest Hour, Thursday, and With Blood Comes Cleansing. Victory has some excellent bands, but the label itself is just bad news.
You forgot the 'Freemasons. I'll fight anyone that says their new album isn't one of the best of the year so far.

Anyway, Victory used to have the best roster, ever. Bad Brains, Blood For Blood, Boysetsfire, COUNT THE STARS, Earth Crisis, GRADE, Madball, Refused, The Reunion Show, Smoking Popes, etc. Say what you want about the label and Brummel, but I'm honestly sick of the bitching. The guy has released so many awesome albums that we all bought and loved. He made music available, as an independant label, that has influenced so many of the bands we listen to now. He's had his name tarnished by a bunch of bands that I don't even give a fuck about. He's a business man who runs a business well. The only reason everyone hates him is because of the "he said, she said" bullshit, where we really don't know the full story. The point is, he's no worse than any other label guy, the only difference is he's put out (and continues to put out) records I enjoy, so I'll gladly be the only AP user who doesn't hop on the "lynch Brummel" bandwagon.
08:14 AM on 05/30/08
Coverbydesign
User Info.
wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.

BTBAM, Comeback Kid, Darkest Hour, Ringworm.

ok fuck it then

there is only one good band from this label

SNAPCASE

yea thats right i went there lol
08:17 AM on 05/30/08
Awesome_Danny
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
good Victory bands:
A Day To Remember
Aiden
The Audition
The Autumn Offering
Bayside
Beneath The Sky
Between The Buried & Me
Bury Your Dead
Comeback Kid
Darkest Hour
Emmure
Four Letter Lie
June
Secret Lives Of The Freemasons
Silverstein
The Warriors
With Blood Comes Cleansing

shitty Victory bands:
Driver Side Impact
Across Five Aprils
The Tossers
Nights Like These
Voodoo Glow Skulls
Streetlight Manifesto
Catch 22
Giles
09:08 AM on 05/30/08
Murphster
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
HEY FLOWERS..iI SING FOR ENDWELL AND YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

if you think youre so right or have anything else to say you can do it in person..we both live in the city

Strange. Not sure what any of this has to do with Victory. This remiinds me of the East Coast vs. West Coast rap wars! I am from NYC and there is alot more to this than meets the eye. Danny from Endwell messed around with Jack from Bayside's girlfriend when Bayside was on tour a year or so ago. That killed the Bayside / Endwell relationship and I know that Brummel was pissed off about that and got on Endwell's case about their behaivor. The same Danny from Endwell also messed around with Frankie's (singer from Emmure) girfriend a couple of years ago. What a nice guy! It seems like Endwell are a bunch of crybabies because they got dropped, lost 3 original band members and then got kicked off of a tour for acting like morons when they were already on thin ice. If Emmure were real jerks they could actually really spill the beans. I am not into Kurt Angle though....
09:16 AM on 05/30/08
ILL BL0OD
User Info.
sweet two unbelievably shitty fake hardcore bands are fighting. Break up please.
09:19 AM on 05/30/08
ILL BL0OD
User Info.
"No guys, WE BRING THE MOSH HARDER!"
09:32 AM on 05/30/08
Boadrummer
myspace.com/lastyearsbest
User Info.
I do believe it's on.

Props to the original person who came up with the "doesn't look like this is gonna end well" pun. That was for you.

Bahaha. Well said.

Still love these bands.
09:34 AM on 05/30/08
MonstarGibson
...spin 'round carousel..
User Info.
A Day To Remember, Between The Buried And Me, Comeback Kid, Darkest Hour, Thursday, and With Blood Comes Cleansing. Victory has some excellent bands, but the label itself is just bad news.
ADTR got old, super fast, BTBAM I totally forgot they were on VR, and Thursday doesn't belong on such a skanky label. Its a shame they had to go back to VR.
09:35 AM on 05/30/08
Flowers
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

if you think youre so right or have anything else to say you can do it in person..we both live in the city

Endwell are tough guys now? Scary! That response shows you have a guilty conscience. Take a breather there tough guy. No need to make threats of violence. No wonder you were kicked off that tour.
09:35 AM on 05/30/08
Boadrummer
User Info.
good Victory bands:
A Day To Remember
Aiden
The Audition
The Autumn Offering
Bayside
Beneath The Sky
Between The Buried & Me
Bury Your Dead
Comeback Kid
Darkest Hour
Emmure
Four Letter Lie
June
Secret Lives Of The Freemasons
Silverstein
The Warriors
With Blood Comes Cleansing

shitty Victory bands:
Driver Side Impact
Across Five Aprils
The Tossers
Nights Like These
Voodoo Glow Skulls
Streetlight Manifesto
Catch 22
Giles

Pretty much nailed it on the head. I'd put old Catch-22 up on the good bands, though. I'm glad to see the first person here doesn't hate Aiden.
09:38 AM on 05/30/08
MonstarGibson
...spin 'round carousel..
User Info.

OH SNAP SON!@*^%
09:46 AM on 05/30/08
Murphster
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Endwell are tough guys now? Scary! That response shows you have a guilty conscience. Take a breather there tough guy. No need to make threats of violence. No wonder you were kicked off that tour.

dude..i grew up with emmure and i know for a fact that youre facts are not totally correct...the bayside thing is right but the shit about frankie is just not true at all...not threatening BUT. if you wanna stand behind false claims than i would love to show you how much of a tuff guy i can be..i promise
09:47 AM on 05/30/08
Awesome_Danny
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pretty much nailed it on the head. I'd put old Catch-22 up on the good bands, though. I'm glad to see the first person here doesn't hate Aiden.

i dunno why people hate Aiden so much, i think they're awesome.
10:01 AM on 05/30/08
Boadrummer
User Info.
i dunno why people hate Aiden so much, i think they're awesome.

They were. I'm not too fond of what they turned into. They were pretty bad on Our Gang's Dark Oath, good on the split with Stalins War, great on Nightmare Anatomy, downhill with Rain in Hell, and then just awful with Conviction. I just remember how much I loved NA. It was great.

In other news, I'm really surprised a band like Bayside is affiliated with a hardcore band like Endwell, or what not, aside from the the label. I had no idea they toured.
10:23 AM on 05/30/08
Awesome_Danny
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They were. I'm not too fond of what they turned into. They were pretty bad on Our Gang's Dark Oath, good on the split with Stalins War, great on Nightmare Anatomy, downhill with Rain in Hell, and then just awful with Conviction. I just remember how much I loved NA. It was great.

In other news, I'm really surprised a band like Bayside is affiliated with a hardcore band like Endwell, or what not, aside from the the label. I had no idea they toured.

i usually hate when bands switch genres but right when i heard Conviction, i really liked it
i was hoping for a more upbeat songs like RIH & NA but i still like the new stuff
Aiden never disappoint & they are awesome live

yeah, kinda surprised by the "connection"
endwell are horrible & Bayside are actually decent
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT