AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Charlie Simpson UK Tour

Posted by - 06:53 AM on 12/02/11
Charlie Simpson has announced a UK tour next spring in support of his album Young Pilgrim. Check out the dates in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
06:53 AM on 12/02/11
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
Tour DatesIpswich Corn Exchange (March 21)
London Koko (22)
O2 Academy Birmingham 2 (24)
O2 Academy Liverpool (25)
O2 Academy Sheffield 2 (27)
Newcastle University (28)
Edinburgh Liquid Rooms (30)
Dundee Fat Sams (31)
Portsmouth Pyramids Centre (April 2)
Cardiff University Solus (3)
Falmouth Princess Pavilion (5)
Exeter Phoenix (6)
07:03 AM on 12/02/11
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Will be going to a few of these.
08:47 AM on 12/02/11
ssbsts1988
Freelance Graphic Designer
User Info.
sooooooo happy he's coming to cornwall!
12:44 PM on 12/02/11
Bazy0
User Info.
No Leeds :(
02:30 AM on 12/03/11
ssbsts1988
Freelance Graphic Designer
User Info.

Sheffield is a 20 minute train ride from Leeds. Ive lived most of my life in huddersfield, and was so fortunate to have leeds, bradford, manchester, sheffield, wakefield and even places like liverpool, hull, birmingham only a short train ride away.

I now live in Cornwall and not a lot of bands come this way, its lucky if they come past bristol, which is crazy considering how big the south west is, i dont complain, the petrol to come down this far probably would be more than what theyd make back. Its nice to see Charlie coming down. Saw futures last night down here which was great as wel.

Just think yourself lucky to live in Leeds, bands nearly always play within a 50 mile radius of you and if a band arent worth you travelling maybe an hour for to see them, why should they travel to you?
08:37 AM on 12/07/11
Bazy0
User Info.
Sheffield is a 20 minute train ride from Leeds. Ive lived most of my life in huddersfield, and was so fortunate to have leeds, bradford, manchester, sheffield, wakefield and even places like liverpool, hull, birmingham only a short train ride away.

I now live in Cornwall and not a lot of bands come this way, its lucky if they come past bristol, which is crazy considering how big the south west is, i dont complain, the petrol to come down this far probably would be more than what theyd make back. Its nice to see Charlie coming down. Saw futures last night down here which was great as wel.

Just think yourself lucky to live in Leeds, bands nearly always play within a 50 mile radius of you and if a band arent worth you travelling maybe an hour for to see them, why should they travel to you?
I know but it's like £8 train

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version