Album Review - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 120 of 122.
06:27 PM on 05/10/09
fern777
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
im lovin this.
people can hate all they want,
but it takes a lot for someone to get up and leave a band that's rising by the minute to start something completely unique on their own.
08:14 PM on 05/10/09
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
im lovin this.
people can hate all they want,
but it takes a lot for someone to get up and leave a band that's rising by the minute to start something completely unique on their own.
He quite on his own accord just to work on solo stuff. Don't give me that shit.
08:14 PM on 07/09/09
chelseaxsmilexD
AP.net's official punching bag
User Info.
How could any major label think this was a good idea?
well a major label signed lady gaga so whatever... p-p-p-shut the fuck up/p-p-p-put a penis in your mouth u sound better that way
08:21 PM on 07/09/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
Please someone get Joe DeAndrea a Midol FAST! He's
PMSing all over the place!
Calm down Joe, stop acting like your wife ran out on you and you can't seem to reconcile or rebound but don't take it out on Sonny!

Obviously Joe falls under the category of, those that CAN'T DO, criticize those that CAN! It's a common malady of failed artists. There is still help for you Joe, or maybe not. With this review I think you have definitely gone beyond the point of no return, way over the top!

You actually discredit yourself far quicker than I ever could! I've heard that hating, with your misguided passion, shortens a persons life! Just think Joe, a shorter life will give you fewer opportunities to carelessly spew your venomous reviews? Not that many would probably miss you much. But what about those close to you! Oh, there aren't any? I guess I'm not surprised! Who could put up with such hyper criticalness in close proximity? Ouch, that's gona leave a mark!

In all fairness Joe, one thing you were right about is Gypsyhook is catchy. Even though you tried to put an evil spin on it. Nice try!

Sonnys vocals are nothing short of amazing to the most discerning ears! Have you had a hearing test lately Joe?

The tracks are well recorded, well mixed and even nicely mastered!

Hey Joe, we all have bad days now and again. Maybe you'll be feeling better tomorrow. Hope your wife comes back.
Wow, that's a saddening first post. Your oversized writing and overuse of capital letters only accentuate your horrendous taste in music. I'm/or used to be an FFTL fan and I agree with you that his voice is unique. But it's not leaps and bounds. You want a great singer listen to Jeremy DePoyster.

Also it's disappointing to know that to defend an opinion about music that you bring turmoil within a marriage. That's an extremely low blow which only discredits your post. If you think that people aren't close to Joe, you're obviously sadly mistaken. It's almost an even lower blow to say that no one will care if you drop dead. I highly doubt that you would say this face-to-face with him. And what's it for? A short post stating your opinion about music? That really should make you certifiable.

I've read some pretty hateful posts on this site and gone by them with a "whatever" attitude. However I cannot do so with yours. You should just hide behind your computer screen some more because you need to resort to marriage problems and saying that people don't care about someone to state an opinion.
08:26 PM on 07/09/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
is he spitting out jizz on the cover????
i think it's ice vomit... but the jizz would fit with the lyrics for gypsyhook...
08:52 AM on 02/01/10
drakey
User Info.
You can't really say Sonny has gotten worse at singing, because before he sang like this,he had to keep getting surgery. Secondly, I'm sorry that catchy stuff annoys you. Can't really hate Sonny. WIthout him, FFTL sucks and his solo project is only blossoming, you can't really judge a debut EP and a package of MySpace released, self-produced demos.
10:45 AM on 02/01/10
Broclee
User Info.
You can't really say Sonny has gotten worse at singing, because before he sang like this,he had to keep getting surgery. Secondly, I'm sorry that catchy stuff annoys you. Can't really hate Sonny. WIthout him, FFTL sucks and his solo project is only blossoming, you can't really judge a debut EP and a package of MySpace released, self-produced demos.
You can when it's all the fucker has released.
06:55 AM on 02/06/10
drakey
User Info.
You can when it's all the fucker has released.

Well, he's busy being a DJ and making us wait for Bells :(
07:46 AM on 02/06/10
Broclee
User Info.
Well, he's busy being a DJ and making us wait for Bells :(
Tooooooooooo bad.
11:10 AM on 04/09/10
vale93kotor
Music Addict
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really bad album.....
06:25 AM on 03/24/11
missadictt
User Info.
Wow,just cause the EP' bad doesn't mean anything dude,Hes pretty good,and that's your opinion,Ive been by Sonny's side since FFTL. Hes still good to me,no matter what,i love his solo songs and his remixes and such,hes a good dubstep artist,hes changed,see for yourself.
08:56 PM on 06/26/11
COLEMAN902
acommonyear.com
User Info.
Just stumbled on this from the Skrillex wikipedia page hahahaha...so much hate
08:58 PM on 06/26/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
Just stumbled on this from the Skrillex wikipedia page hahahaha...so much hate

And now he's making more money with that then I'll ever see in my lifetime lol gotta give him some type of credit I guess.
01:00 AM on 10/12/11
Claymore
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Skrillex, come and slap this reviewer in the face!
09:06 PM on 04/15/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
Bump.
A new moniker.
3 years on.
Headlining festivals.
A handful of Grammys

Whoddathunk!!?
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE