Comments: Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 135 of 136
04:57 PM on 01/13/06
dafockup
Mans & Them Inc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by Doug
seattle gives up less points per game than tampa and has a better rush defense. all they have to do is double team moss. i really can't believe people think the skins are gonna beat seattle. this is mind blowing to me. do you realize that seattle was UNDEFEATED at home this year, they have the best running back in the league, and arguably the best quarterback in the nfc(hell dude i hate to admit that a quarterback from bc could possibly be the best at something, but his only competition is donovan mcnabb)?

seattle gives up less points per game than tampa b/c they have an easier schedual

seattle played, jax(they lost this one) atl, cardnials, skins (which they lost) rams, texans, cowboys cards again, rams again, niners, giants, eagles (post to). niners, titans, colts(they basically played the colts pratice squad) and GB(which they lost!)

that has to be one of the easiest scheduals in the league which means they wont be ready for the skins, remember, gibs won super bowls with 3 different QBs, one being Mark Rippen, if he can win with rippen he can win with either brunell or ramsey

they can double moss all they want, thrash will come out and catch a few balls and cooley will sneak in and get a few big plays as well.

its going to be a hard game but i see the skins coming out on top!
05:05 PM on 01/13/06
Doug
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by dafockup
seattle gives up less points per game than tampa b/c they have an easier schedual

seattle played, jax(they lost this one) atl, cardnials, skins (which they lost) rams, texans, cowboys cards again, rams again, niners, giants, eagles (post to). niners, titans, colts(they basically played the colts pratice squad) and GB(which they lost!)

that has to be one of the easiest scheduals in the league which means they wont be ready for the skins, remember, gibs won super bowls with 3 different QBs, one being Mark Rippen, if he can win with rippen he can win with either brunell or ramsey

they can double moss all they want, thrash will come out and catch a few balls and cooley will sneak in and get a few big plays as well.

its going to be a hard game but i see the skins coming out on top!

you're on drugs man. rypien was a two time pro bowler, had four really good first four seasons, then kurt warnered his career.

gibbs CAN NOT win with patrick ramsey, don't say such things and expect any sort of respect from me. it's plausible that he could win with brunell, but not in seattle.
05:08 PM on 01/13/06
Doug
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
also, when you have to bring up james thrash in an argument FOR your team... it's not a great sign.
05:31 PM on 01/13/06
dafockup
Mans & Them Inc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by Doug
you're on drugs man. rypien was a two time pro bowler, had four really good first four seasons, then kurt warnered his career.

gibbs CAN NOT win with patrick ramsey, don't say such things and expect any sort of respect from me. it's plausible that he could win with brunell, but not in seattle.

what does this even mean....

ur the one on drugs, ramsey is solid and brunell is having one of his best years yet, if brunell has time in the pocket its going to be a long day for ur seahawks....

and trash seems to step up in big games, he is a good receiver when the pocket closes and his QB is scrambling, watch for thrash to step up when brunell is flushed out of the pocket, he will break out his rout and come up with a big catch...

Also u must remember this, our secondary got a little bit better with Shawn Springs being in the lineup this week, he will come up with a play against his former team
05:35 PM on 01/13/06
vlkers7171
The One and Only
User Info.
chicago is taking it all...we had the sox win the world series and now chicago needs one more champion...DA BEARS
05:40 PM on 01/13/06
dafockup
Mans & Them Inc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
and by the way

remember when greenbay and seattle went into overtime i believe it was last year, maybe year before last and they won the coin toss for the overtime and Matt H. said "we'll receive and we are going to score!" and he threw an interception to lose the game!! hahahah what a douche!
05:57 PM on 01/13/06
eskaparate
angry nerd
User Info.
carolina. all the way to detroit.
06:51 PM on 01/13/06
grimis16
User Info.
Sea over washington (fuck portis, i hated him in denver, now i hate him more)
Denver over Pats (iv been a pats fan longer then i have been a home team bronco fan, but i think denver is horribly underrated, but pats are good...best two teams)
Indy close over Pitt
Car over Chi, they arent going to beat them agin
08:11 PM on 01/13/06
FreshyFresh23
Laying Down the Law
User Info.
My goodness, this thread is absolutely SEEPED in outrageous comments but here i go:

Broncos 28 Patriots 24 - I think the Patriots beat up on a Jaguars team last week that made a big mistake letting Byron Leftwich run the offense after a month of inactivity. The defense was on their heels the whole game. Broncos will take this one with 150 yards from Jake, 1 TD 1 INT but 200 yards rushing from Bell and Anderson. Dillon will play awful, Brady will have to throw the ball 40 times and Champ Bailey will make a big play.

Bears 16 Carolina 10 - A Similar performance to the regular season matchup. The defense on both teams will be excellent, Rex Grossman connects with Mushin Muhammad for a score and the running game combined with a few key passes gets the Bears a couple field Goals. Panthers get an early drive with Steve Smith but are held in check the rest of the game. Foster has 65 yards on 20 carries.

Colts 31 Steelers 24 - A solid football game. Pittsburg comes out strong forcing a 17-10 halftime score. Second half Colts come alive (shake off whatever rust is there from being inactive for a month) and pound the ball in with James and the passing attack. Steelers lose focus in the running game, forcing Ben to try and win the game with his arm. James has 110 yards Peyton throws for 250.

Seahawks 27 Redskins 17 - My 'Hawks dominate offensively. A couple big plays are given up by the Seahawks D to Santana Moss who goes for 150 yards receiving, but Mark Brunell throws an INT and the Seahawks offense racks up 350 yards. 150 on the ground, 200 in the air. Portis stumbles for only 70 yards against the Seahawks tough D. Hasselbeck is efficient 17-20 for 200, 2 TDs.
10:43 PM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by FreshyFresh23
My goodness, this thread is absolutely SEEPED in outrageous comments but here i go:

Broncos 28 Patriots 24 - I think the Patriots beat up on a Jaguars team last week that made a big mistake letting Byron Leftwich run the offense after a month of inactivity. The defense was on their heels the whole game. Broncos will take this one with 150 yards from Jake, 1 TD 1 INT but 200 yards rushing from Bell and Anderson. Dillon will play awful, Brady will have to throw the ball 40 times and Champ Bailey will make a big play.

Bears 16 Carolina 10 - A Similar performance to the regular season matchup. The defense on both teams will be excellent, Rex Grossman connects with Mushin Muhammad for a score and the running game combined with a few key passes gets the Bears a couple field Goals. Panthers get an early drive with Steve Smith but are held in check the rest of the game. Foster has 65 yards on 20 carries.

Colts 31 Steelers 24 - A solid football game. Pittsburg comes out strong forcing a 17-10 halftime score. Second half Colts come alive (shake off whatever rust is there from being inactive for a month) and pound the ball in with James and the passing attack. Steelers lose focus in the running game, forcing Ben to try and win the game with his arm. James has 110 yards Peyton throws for 250.

Seahawks 27 Redskins 17 - My 'Hawks dominate offensively. A couple big plays are given up by the Seahawks D to Santana Moss who goes for 150 yards receiving, but Mark Brunell throws an INT and the Seahawks offense racks up 350 yards. 150 on the ground, 200 in the air. Portis stumbles for only 70 yards against the Seahawks tough D. Hasselbeck is efficient 17-20 for 200, 2 TDs.
The only team(s) the Seahawks "dominated" this year were:

Houston Texans
Arizona Cardinals
Philadelphia Eagles
San Francisco 49ers

I think any fan of football knows what kinda teams those were this season. All of their other games have been pretty close and far from "dominating" on either side of the ball. I'm not saying they're a bad team, but they're not the Colts on offense or the Bears on defense. None of the teams they'll meet or play in the playoffs are going to be the equivalent to the teams they owned in the regular season.
10:48 PM on 01/13/06
bleed me bleu
is the encore.
User Info.
steve smith will rock your world.
12:21 AM on 01/14/06
The Texas Hero
User Info.
I'm gonna say the redskins upset the hawks. I'm gonna say the panthers and bears will def be the closest game, and I think whoever wins that game wins the NFC.

I think the broncs beat the pats, and the colts beat the steelers.
02:39 AM on 01/14/06
Doug
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by dafockup
what does this even mean....

ur the one on drugs, ramsey is solid and brunell is having one of his best years yet, if brunell has time in the pocket its going to be a long day for ur seahawks....

and trash seems to step up in big games, he is a good receiver when the pocket closes and his QB is scrambling, watch for thrash to step up when brunell is flushed out of the pocket, he will break out his rout and come up with a big catch...

Also u must remember this, our secondary got a little bit better with Shawn Springs being in the lineup this week, he will come up with a play against his former team

hey, you said it yourself.

dude, come on, if you've ever watched washington you know patrick ramsey is far from solid.

and yeah, matt hasselbeck threw an interception in a playoff game. big deal. wanna argue that an nfc quarterback has been better than him this year? please try.

mark brunell is a shell of who he was from 96-2002, dont argue he's having one of his best seasons. remember when he could um, move? yes that's sometimes useful for a quarterback.
07:43 AM on 01/14/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Um, Brunell has been scrambling pretty effectively. No, he's not what he once was, but he has been getting out of the pocket and making some big plays, even running for 1st downs himself. And in regards to Ramsey, that kid showed a lot of potential. You can't fault him for the inconsistency of who his head coach was and a subpar roster throughout the years.
04:28 PM on 01/14/06
iamtheemo1
Pwns Bitches
User Info.
Originally Posted by xbrokendownx
colts
broncos
seahawks
panthers

panthers and colts in the super bowl
You, my friend are absoutely insane

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE