AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 130
08:14 AM on 05/27/09
po0ty
User Info.
I've had a Zune for awhile and really like it. The only drawback for me is that the video files need to be in wmv, but other than that the interface is great and so is the software (the software when it first came out was terrible but they revamped it).
08:15 AM on 05/27/09
Jordachejeans91
User Info.
i agree with alot of people it does look sweet haha
08:20 AM on 05/27/09
bdil
The Lamp Post
User Info.
Didn't they announce the end of the Zune line like 6 months ago? I probably just imagined it.
08:20 AM on 05/27/09
TakenByCars
@jaymeemyaj
User Info.
looks pretty slick. but i bet this won't last.

i still love my 160gb ipod classic.
08:23 AM on 05/27/09
ACA
Next Show: Glass Animals @ Philly
User Info.
If you are listening to music on $99 Bose headphones, you are not an audiophile. Stop acting like one.
Point being on (shitty) $99 headphones you can hear the difference. You don't need to be an audiophile or have $500 headphones to pick up the difference. Which is why the 160GB is of no interest.

This isn't even an MTV thread and we can't get along.
08:31 AM on 05/27/09
futurebreed
Photographer
User Info.
I hate iPods, and my Zune has treated me much better than my iPod I used to have. I'm just not looking forward to the possible price tag associated with an HD Zune.
08:32 AM on 05/27/09
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
what are you talking about? they do the exact same thing: pics, vids, and mp3s. sure there's a few slight differences but nothing worth mentioning.

anyways looks like i have a replacement plan for my Zune 80 as long as they stay the course with these ZuneHD 120s. ::crosses fingers::
yeah similar devices, its decent in its own regard but the software and interface of a zune is not up to par. thats my opinion. really, i can't stand microsoft computers or windows media player the zune works on. i just think ipod, software and the whole concept is a lot smoother and simple. the sales numbers speak for itself. some people disagree and think its better thats fine good for you. however on a national level the masses don't like the zune over the ipod by a large margin and Microsoft owns a majority of the computer market share.
08:43 AM on 05/27/09
swingsarekool
User Info.
To those wishing for a 120gb+ Zune HD, you will be very disappointed. This will replace the existing flash memory Zune models.
08:46 AM on 05/27/09
Jennnifur
User Info.
and here we see microsoft epic fail once again
08:48 AM on 05/27/09
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
Headphone jack is shoddy quality. Two friends have it, I plugged in headphones ($99 Bose.. not spectacular phones by any means, but good enough) and the quality just sounded poor. Not enough bass being passed through in comparison to my 80GB. Treble was kind of shaky, too. Same files, no EQ, etc, as my 80. I couldn't believe it.

-ACA
weird mine had some good quality for the bass. but i do agree the headphone jack because the headphones would always fall out.
08:50 AM on 05/27/09
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
looks pretty slick. but i bet this won't last.

i still love my 160gb ipod classic.
i love mine too but its sad that my xbox 360 has more RAM then my computer and my ipod has more memory then my computer. and i got it 2 years ago lol
08:51 AM on 05/27/09
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
Didn't they announce the end of the Zune line like 6 months ago? I probably just imagined it.

yea but this is the Zune HD. i guess its not a zune with HD graphics but a new product. like how Xbox and xbox 360 are different.
08:54 AM on 05/27/09
dubey
trillest
User Info.
and here we see microsoft epic fail once again
It's kind of sad to see these Apple fanboy drones. I own an iPhone but I don't discredit the Zune as unworthy competition - because it isn't. It's by no means inferior in any way to the iPod. Microsoft is just having trouble differentiating itself. Why should I buy your product if mine can already do everything you are offering? That's their problem. That's Apple's problem in the computer market and the reason why they will never be a threat to windows based PCs. It's only the sheep that are buying the $2000 macbooks believing they never crash or get viruses and are easier to use.
09:03 AM on 05/27/09
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Point being on (shitty) $99 headphones you can hear the difference. You don't need to be an audiophile or have $500 headphones to pick up the difference. Which is why the 160GB is of no interest.

This isn't even an MTV thread and we can't get along.
I'll trust the numbers and facts before I follow your subjective evaluation of a compressed audio file coming through Bose headphones.
09:06 AM on 05/27/09
ACA
Next Show: Glass Animals @ Philly
User Info.
I'll trust the numbers and facts before I follow your subjective evaluation of a compressed audio file coming through Bose headphones.
MP3.com is blocked, but I'll check it out when I can.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos