Username
Password
Microsoft News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 120 of 130.
12:56 PM on 05/27/09
loganmmm
Twelve Year Old, Preteen Mess.
User Info.
I have an iPod and a Zune, and I highly prefer the Zune over the iPod any day. I also prefer WMP over iTunes...
01:04 PM on 05/27/09
demondays524
welcometonormal.tumblr.co m
User Info.
I thought they were gonna stop making Zune. I like the way the new one looks, but I'm not switching from my iPod Touch any time in the foreseeable future.
01:12 PM on 05/27/09
Mailbox Rumor
User Info.
Although I have an ipod, I would like to have a zune. Their software is years ahead of itunes. Itunes tends to fuck everything up, artwork, songtitles, you name it. Once my ipod dies I'll definitely be buying one of those.
01:36 PM on 05/27/09
ExplodingStereo
User Info.
I've had so many problems with my iPod that I'm thinking of switching over to Zunes. Surprisingly, a bunch of people I know have them and recommend it.
02:01 PM on 05/27/09
Dastly
The Squirreliest
User Info.
day 1 for me
02:05 PM on 05/27/09
SunnyInPhilly
#HartnellDown
User Info.
That looks fucking awesome, but I wouldn't even consider one if it holds less than 120GB.
I had originally heard that they were coming out with a 120G but I'm pretty sure that was bullshit. Either way this looks pretty nice. Seems to have the Apple fanboys in a little bit of a tizzy, so that's always a plus.
02:07 PM on 05/27/09
Aether
time is just a melody
User Info.
My 80gb Zune is still working just fine, but this would be pretty cool to have.
02:08 PM on 05/27/09
doppelganger
katy song
User Info.
it looks sleek
02:09 PM on 05/27/09
VIVALAMATT
Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
Zunes are actually badass.
02:10 PM on 05/27/09
scorpio7
User Info.
I have a Zune and I love it. The Zune pass is so worth it. For $15 a month you can have any album you want on your Zune.
02:19 PM on 05/27/09
SLoT
Stage three has begun.
User Info.
haha crickets.
02:28 PM on 05/27/09
The Coalition
... is not 8.
User Info.
I wish Microsoft would release something kickass.

Apple's iPod product is so lacking. It's basically the Nickelback of gadgets.. very accessible with very little substance.

My only hope lies in Microsoft (who instead of trying to beat Apple is trying to imitate them.. uhg) and Google, who can do anything if they try. I'm waiting for Google to take this venture.

Until then we're stuck with Apple's generic, lacking, mainstream device. Excuse me while I load up the Hawthorne Heights and Hinder on it.

-ACA
Hahahaha. Funny guy.
Lacking? Do you even understand Apple's offering. I mean they only offer up the iPod Touch with the ability to have an almost unlimited amount of functionality in one device. Streaming music, stream your entire collection from your computer, et al.

You want seemingly something very few people want, and in this day and age being an audiophile is pretty ridiculous anyway (due to every record being mixed and mastered with computer playback as the standard). Why not use the iPod dock connection and get a direct out that isn't compressed AT ALL and then do with the audio what you like?

I'm happy there are plenty of people out there who love Microsoft and it's products and can't stand Apple. If everyone had as great of taste as me, I wouldn't be nearly as awesome. ;)
02:30 PM on 05/27/09
SunnyInPhilly
#HartnellDown
User Info.
After looking at the specs, the HD actually looks pretty sick. HD radio, 720P video output (which essentially makes it a portable HD player), integration with Xbox/Xbox Live (which has limitless possibilities), and then seemingly has all the features of the Ipod Touch like wireless capability and multitouch web-browser.
03:51 PM on 05/27/09
atticusfinch
Faith In More Than Steel
User Info.
IE based? Lawl.
03:54 PM on 05/27/09
atticusfinch
Faith In More Than Steel
User Info.
I still see no reason to buy a Zune. Microsoft is always a few years behind Apple.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests