Username
Password
Lost Prophets News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Lost Prophets
Inside AP.net

Lostprophets UK Dates

Posted by: Steve Henderson (06/18/09)
Lostprophets will be doing 3 UK warm up shows in Manchester (Sold Out), Wolverhampton, and Newport before Reading & Leeds. The Dead Formats and Young Guns will be doing support. You can buy tickets here.
Dates25/08/09 - Manchester @ Academy
26/08/09 - Wolverhampton @ The Civic Hall
27/08/09 - Newport @ Newport Centre

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 35
09:26 PM on 06/18/09
ARo2431
User Info.
Come to the states its been years since I've seen the prophets. I'm hoping their new album dominates.
09:31 PM on 06/18/09
S9Dallasoz
Knows the words to 'Bye Bye Bye'
User Info.
Come to the states its been years since I've seen the prophets. I'm hoping their new album dominates.
Agreed.

EDIT: These Young Guns sound promising.
09:36 PM on 06/18/09
timb89
Australian Music Roundup
User Info.
stop complaing they came to aus once and thats when i was like 14 to an over 18 festival
come to aus!
09:43 PM on 06/18/09
The Raine
on this sinking night
User Info.
Ian (the singer) was apparently quoted as saying that the last time they toured the states was the worst few weeks of his life, so I don't have my hopes up unfortunately. Though I have a feeling it would do quite well since Rooftops has gotten so popular, with WWE playing it in those Jeff Hardy tribute things.

Stoked as hell for the new record!
09:57 PM on 06/18/09
3180we
User Info.
some info about their upcoming record? I heard this DAMN ablum has been made for several years....
10:00 PM on 06/18/09
S9Dallasoz
User Info.
some info about their upcoming record? I heard this DAMN ablum has been made for several years....
They did scrap it a few times, but look for it in the fall.
There was a video update posted on here a few weeks back.
10:15 PM on 06/18/09
AussieBoy
User Info.
seems so f'n long since Liberation came out

plus havnt been to Aus since round bout 2004 ya lazy cunts! :)
10:29 PM on 06/18/09
blinksavesTX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
for those in the US... they just posted this on twitter...

lostprophets: Wanna see Lostprophets in the USA? Go here and let Alt Press know! http://bit.ly/1arhNM . RT This!!!
10:43 PM on 06/18/09
ARo2431
User Info.
Quote:
stop complaing they came to aus once and thats when i was like 14 to an over 18 festival
come to aus!

I'm not complaining by any means. I just hope they come here in the near future.

Quote:
Ian (the singer) was apparently quoted as saying that the last time they toured the states was the worst few weeks of his life, so I don't have my hopes up unfortunately. Though I have a feeling it would do quite well since Rooftops has gotten so popular, with WWE playing it in those Jeff Hardy tribute things.

Really? What the hell happened to make it so shitty, no one was coming to the shows or what?
10:57 PM on 06/18/09
S9Dallasoz
User Info.
Really? What the hell happened to make it so shitty, no one was coming to the shows or what?

Ya, I heard Ian said something like that also.
I mean they were playing WAYYY smaller venues here on that last tour than they ever will in the UK, maybe they just didn't understand that + possible low turn outs.
11:01 PM on 06/18/09
The Raine
on this sinking night
User Info.
for those in the US... they just posted this on twitter...

lostprophets: Wanna see Lostprophets in the USA? Go here and let Alt Press know! http://bit.ly/1arhNM . RT This!!!

Holy shit, I'm voting on multiple computers for that. I love Anberlin and TAI, but I'd love to see Lostprophets headline the AP tour, that'd be awesome.

I'm not totally sure. It probably had something to do with personal issues, because according to videos of that tour, the shows were pretty rocking.
11:53 PM on 06/18/09
ProudlyLastPlac
We Who Shall Inherit The Earth
User Info.
I think it would be sweet if they were main support for somebody. Like I saw them on the first incarnation of the Nintendo Fusion Tour, which was Anberlin, MCR, Lostprophets, and Story of the Year.

And the Lostprophets were AMAZING main support for them. So, do that again. I'd be okay if it was for SOTY too.
12:44 AM on 06/19/09
somewhatnormal
Registered Member
User Info.
Swwet I kind of want to see them, too bad I don't live in the UK. Hopefully they'll have some dates in the US or release a new album, whichever comes first, personally, I'll be happy either way.
01:54 AM on 06/19/09
jackSHIT
User Info.
i've already sorted my ticket for the Newport one, gunna be a blast.

but yeah, the new album should fucking pwn.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests