AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Review

From First to Last - Dear Diary, My Teen... Album Cover

From First to Last - Dear Diary, My Teen...

Reviewed by
From First to Last - Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has a Body Count
Record Label: Epitaph
Release Date: June 29, 2004
This review is a user submitted review from chelseaxsmilexD. You can see all of chelseaxsmilexD's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 41
03:42 PM on 06/25/09
chelseaxsmilexD
AP.net's official punching bag
User Info.
I dedicate this to Sonny, hopefully his new techno music will suck less in the future.
05:13 PM on 06/25/09
PureBlueSF
ur not even pop punk
User Info.
I bought this record well over 4 years ago and I'm still trying to figure out what the hell the cover art is supposed to be. It's a decent post-hardcore album though.
06:12 PM on 06/25/09
maker_break
We are not our failures
User Info.
I saw Sonny's new group open for Hollywood Undead a while back.

Lyrical content aside, the music was pretty cool. It's definitely different, to say the least. It's also catchy as hell. But the lyrics were probably some of the most retarded shit I've ever heard. Just look up and listen to Gyspyhook. That song is pretty stupid.

Sonny's a really nice guy too. He was outside the venue having a cigarette and he let my girlfriend and her friend take some pictures with him.

Sonny's new shit will definitely piss off From First to Last fans. It's not emo or anything even remotely heavy. It's like straight up party music. But if Sonny wanted to quit FFTL and start doing his own thing, maybe on a more positive note, then power to him.
06:53 PM on 06/25/09
joeag1985
User Info.
It's two people with hoods over their heads (or those infamous saucer people that have a penchant for hood wearing) carrying a coffin.
07:17 PM on 06/25/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
I bought this record well over 4 years ago and I'm still trying to figure out what the hell the cover art is supposed to be. It's a decent post-hardcore album though.
i think it's two people with mosaic faces that are carrying a coffin to a crematorium.
07:19 PM on 06/25/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
I saw Sonny's new group open for Hollywood Undead a while back.

Lyrical content aside, the music was pretty cool. It's definitely different, to say the least. It's also catchy as hell. But the lyrics were probably some of the most retarded shit I've ever heard. Just look up and listen to Gyspyhook. That song is pretty stupid.

Sonny's a really nice guy too. He was outside the venue having a cigarette and he let my girlfriend and her friend take some pictures with him.

Sonny's new shit will definitely piss off From First to Last fans. It's not emo or anything even remotely heavy. It's like straight up party music. But if Sonny wanted to quit FFTL and start doing his own thing, maybe on a more positive note, then power to him.
i know, right. i heard gypsyhook and i was like, it's innerpartysystem with lyrics written by a retarded koala.
06:09 AM on 06/26/09
Akissforher
City Love
User Info.
not sure i quite get the FATA or Alexis similarities, which isnt a bad thing, i love both these bands, def my favourite FFTL record,

Shame you didnt mention 'Populace In Two' great song which alot of people overlook, i think sonnys vocal delivery in that song is great, as of course emily,

i liked the revies also :D
like to read more.
10:44 AM on 06/26/09
The Summer Ends
COYS
User Info.
1. this album has the worst album name of all time

2. i heard emily for the first time on this one weird kid's xanga and started laughing
10:48 AM on 06/26/09
Klatzke
Don't give me no hand me down love.
User Info.
I've always liked the name of this album for some reason.
10:58 AM on 06/26/09
Burn That Shit
a strange turn of events
User Info.
Misuse of the words post-hardcore, emo, and good.
11:24 AM on 06/26/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
not sure i quite get the FATA or Alexis similarities, which isnt a bad thing, i love both these bands, def my favourite FFTL record,

Shame you didnt mention 'Populace In Two' great song which alot of people overlook, i think sonnys vocal delivery in that song is great, as of course emily,

i liked the revies also :D
like to read more.
i said that fata and aof stray from this kind of stuff, so i was contrasting them.
personally, i didn't like populace in two, don't hate me!
and thnnx for the review comments... positivity is always good.
11:31 AM on 06/26/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
I've always liked the name of this album for some reason.
i like it because it's a quote from Heathers. lol
04:30 PM on 06/26/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
Misuse of the words post-hardcore, emo, and good.
i'm sorry what would you call them? like seriously?
08:16 PM on 06/26/09
Christian Otte
Get money fuck bitches smoke trees
User Info.
Great album.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT