missericacourt
i'm your passenger
User Info.
i'll miss you juliana theory....thanks for the sounds
10:35 AM on 03/01/06
Paul Pelc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Very well done, informative interview. I say we start a "One Last Tour" fundraiser!! , get those dudes back in the states for one last tour, and make it the best shows of their lives. I'de be the first to throw in a few bux. Let's face it, these dudes would still be playing right now if money wasn't the issue, but it really is. I mean, they were writing better than ever, they all seemed to get along, they deserve to still be playing.

On a non-tjt related note, I am kinda dissapointed at the fact that he said that Zao are currently happy as a 4 piece. Their records are written with 2 guitars, performed with 2 guitars, and they will only be able to live up to 80% of their potential without that guitar. Well, whatever happens, I;ll still supoort them. I freakin love Zao.
10:43 AM on 03/01/06
GoWaitInTheCar
The World Won't Listen.
User Info.
As I said before.

This break up has been very public and very depressing to read.

It sounds like they all want to kill themselves.
11:01 AM on 03/01/06
Bobcat46308
User Info.
good luck to TJT...
and Deadbeat Sweetheartbeat is my favorite album by them too, mostly for the hidden song, her velvet voice
11:09 AM on 03/01/06
Caleb Cattivera
Cupid of Absolutepunk
User Info.
Originally Posted by Bobcat46308
good luck to TJT...
and Deadbeat Sweetheartbeat is my favorite album by them too, mostly for the hidden song, her velvet voice

that's bretts fav song ever i believe.
11:11 AM on 03/01/06
Bobcat46308
User Info.
Originally Posted by Caleb Cattivera
that's bretts fav song ever i believe.

awesome,
and you signature has my favorite micheal jordan quote ever, he's the greatest of all time
11:12 AM on 03/01/06
bubonic311
User Info.
I'd pee my pants if they played The Bamboozle or one last "huge" blowout show for fans; alas, it will never come to pass. I'm curious what half of the other members are doing for their full-time jobs.
11:28 AM on 03/01/06
btbam > you
IT'S TIME!
User Info.
great interview. this band changed my life and ill always love them
11:35 AM on 03/01/06
Hidenothing27
User Info.
whoa is user "tommy gunn" really one of the head guys from tooth and nail?? i know he has been called out before on it with a bitter comment about gleason.. if it is who someone said it is he needs to grow up and move on tooth and nail had and will have have another great year im sure..
11:39 AM on 03/01/06
preppyak
Jeff Withey: the Great White Hope
User Info.
Originally Posted by Caleb Cattivera
User Tony Pascarella asks: Do you think the band's breakup will affect your status in future releases of Emogame?

This is my favorite question. I think my status in the Emogame is pretty much screwed. Id like to pass the torch on to Steven from Anberlin. Hed make a great video game character.
haha...excellent interview Caleb
11:51 AM on 03/01/06
HoboAdam
User Info.
thanks for asking my question
12:00 PM on 03/01/06
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan
User Info.
Originally Posted by Hidenothing27
whoa is user "tommy gunn" really one of the head guys from tooth and nail?? i know he has been called out before on it with a bitter comment about gleason.. if it is who someone said it is he needs to grow up and move on tooth and nail had and will have have another great year im sure..

I am not sure about that, but he is pretty bitter. I think Gleason is a dick too though. But Brett is probably one of the LEAST arrogant guys in a band that I have had opportunity to meet. The whole group of TJT guys are so much nicer than they are given credit for.
12:06 PM on 03/01/06
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
NICE CALEB! thanks for using my "dapper dan" question, and he treated this interview like a pro. I was pleasantly surprised! Tony take note next time you interview "Jason Gleason" *COUGHentirebandlaughingCOUGH* ;) haha, but seriously once again, great read. :thumbsup:
12:12 PM on 03/01/06
Tony Pascarella
User
User Info.
Haha, I had the "favorite" question. Staff represent! :)
12:16 PM on 03/01/06
Waltz Whitman
User Info.
TJT is one of the bands that actually deserved attention but instead it went to bands that don't even have half their talent.

Great interview. This band will be missed.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos