Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 27 of 27
11:40 AM on 07/31/09
jtresk26
Tambourine Jamboree
User Info.
Whatever. Just saying, you should read the other comments telling you a 90% is absurd for this album. That should tell you something.

And you can write these reviews for fun without sacrificing quality.
Yeah I don't really care about other people's comments about my review. To me, it's a great album and no one is going to change my opinion of it. You can follow other people's opinions of things , but I am not going to. I stand by every rating and how the review went. It is my first one, so I just wanted to see how I could do it. Plus, I don't get why you say the album is terrible, but you don't say why, you just rag on the voices and Tom's guitar playing, but not actually about the album. Share your thoughts on the album please. I want to see what you think.
03:05 AM on 08/01/09
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
it isn't untitled, it's self-titled
No, it's untitled.
07:45 AM on 08/01/09
dancerazdance
http://youarerocksolid.tumblr.co m/
User Info.
this is their best album.
11:12 PM on 08/06/09
dhelmick
User Info.
i didnt think the review was horrible. i myself don really like this album. id have to say my favorite song was go just because it was sort of similar to old blink. im not one of those people who want bands to stay the same forever. i enjoyed the progression of thrice and kind of brand new and kind of mewithoutYou but i didnt enjoy blink's change. it just wasnt a blink album to me
10:10 AM on 08/08/09
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
Such an amazing record. Good review, it's better than your +44 one. Definitely my favorite blink album, their earlier stuff just doesn't impress me like this does.
10:09 PM on 08/17/09
:-)
User Info.
9 for musicianship? Tom is one of the worst guitarists in the genre and Mark's bass playing is nothing special.

3. Did we really need to review this album? I'm pretty sure everyone on this site has heard this album before, or know of blink and their reputation.

4. I just really don't like Blink.
Tom may not be the world's greatest guitarist, but there's no doubt that Travis is one of the most talented drummers this scene has ever known. His talent is evident throughout the entire album, and it makes up for Tom and Mark's mediocrity. But if you knew anything about Blink, you would know that their musicianship was never the main source of their appeal.

"We"? Did "we" really need to review the album? What the hell, you didn't review it, he did. There's nothing wrong with posting a review about this album - or any album, as beloved as it may be.

This made me laugh: "I just really don't like Blink"? Why should anyone take your criticism on this music seriously if you knew you wouldn't like this album anyway, because you didn't like the band that made it? Sheesh.
08:52 AM on 08/19/09
fobmcrafi6
down with the fad
User Info.
This made me laugh: "I just really don't like Blink"? Why should anyone take your criticism on this music seriously if you knew you wouldn't like this album anyway, because you didn't like the band that made it? Sheesh.

haha and by this the argument is adjourned.
09:19 PM on 09/06/09
gibson243
User Info.
def. an amazing album that everyone should own...ive actually bought it 3 times long story on how that happened though.
11:39 PM on 10/27/09
Tinno
Little Tinno, xD
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it isn't untitled, it's self-titled

It is actually untitled.. :)
08:17 PM on 09/24/11
robmcolonna
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
great cd. And you actually called it by untitled instead of blink 182 or self titled
10:50 AM on 04/20/12
MikeyF182
User Info.
flks511 can go suck a dick.
12:28 PM on 02/09/13
Bananahamic22
User Info.
lol 100 %

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives