Username
Password

11:11 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
I would have given sub of the night to Maia. Story is a tough opponent, submitting him with a nasty choke in under 3 minutes is pretty impressive.
11:13 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
I would have given sub of the night to Maia. Story is a tough opponent, submitting him with a nasty choke in under 3 minutes is pretty impressive.

That blood squirting out was naaaasty.
11:14 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
That blood squirting out was naaaasty.
Definitely. Story looked fucked up.
09:31 AM on 10/14/12 
User Info.
badger52683
AP Madden Vet
FL
Male - 30 Years Old
i dont think jones vs silva will ever happen.

i think another sonnen rematch is more likely than that one... the gsp thing i dont think happens either because he has his hands full with condit and diaz.
12:12 PM on 10/14/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
i dont think jones vs silva will ever happen.

i think another sonnen rematch is more likely than that one... the gsp thing i dont think happens either because he has his hands full with condit and diaz.
Diaz is at least 2 fights away from a title shot. If Condit loses, and all parties involved want GSP/Silva, that fight happens.
12:24 PM on 10/14/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
I would love to see Nick Diaz go up to Middleweight and fight Anderson Silva. THAT would be interesting.
06:48 PM on 10/14/12 
User Info.
Mrk_Brdshw
Missouri
Male - 24 Years Old
I would definitely love seeing GSP/Silva happening within the next couple of fights. That fight has been overshadowed by the Silva/Jones talk recently, but it's still an important one. Although GSP has many more contenders to deal with at the moment than Silva, I feel like if he beats Condit then the fight needs to happen. Who knows how much longer Silva has in the sport (or at least how much longer he will be that dominant). If either of them loses in that time, the hype/excitement/meaning of the fight is kind of diminished (which is a strong possibility since he is for sure fighting Condit).
12:18 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
xkj1985x
PLEASE DON'T GET SWEPT!
Seattle
Male - 29 Years Old
arielhelwani: Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen will be coaches on the next TUF and then fight each other on 4/27/13, according to LA Times: http://t.co/SnwXir2F
12:33 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
arielhelwani: Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen will be coaches on the next TUF and then fight each other on 4/27/13, according to LA Times: http://t.co/SnwXir2F

So after Machida/Hendo, the Sonnen fight will happen? Then the winner of Machida/Hendo will get Sonnen/Jones.

I'm calling it now that if Sonnen wins, Anderson will move back up and fight Sonnen.
12:46 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 23 Years Old
Doubt Silva will fight Sonnen again right away. Jones is gonna smash Sonnen. Can't wait to see them on TUF. I think Sonnen will talk a bunch of shit and Jones will just try to stay clear of him.
12:51 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 23 Years Old
They are really trying to get viewers back to TUF with this. I think it is gonna be an awesome season and fight, but Sonnen has done nothing at 205, literally nothing. I guess those fighters are right, it's all about talking yourself up and promoting yourself.
01:12 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
Yeah, losing two title shots at middleweight with one solid win and one dubious win isn't exactly the best way to get a titleshot at Light heavyweight...but I guess Chael proved that he is a mufuckin business man.

Based on Jones' history with wrestlers I think he is going to take Chael out in the first round.
01:25 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
Mrk_Brdshw
Missouri
Male - 24 Years Old
So let me get this straight... Jones is running out of contenders, so their solution is to match up the two current best and most deserving contenders in Machida and Henderson, losing one of them in the process (the loser probably won't get another shot, either unless something crazy like a random injury happens). Then, they let an undeserving MW who just got finished on his second title shot in 4 fights jump the entire line? Are they serious? Even Jones himself said fighting Chael delegitimizes the belt because he is undeserving.

I would at least match up Machida and Sonnen first, if anything. I don't even think he deserves Machida considering he hasn't had a fight at LHW yet, but that would be better than this set up.
01:51 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
Doubt Silva will fight Sonnen again right away. Jones is gonna smash Sonnen. Can't wait to see them on TUF. I think Sonnen will talk a bunch of shit and Jones will just try to stay clear of him.

The thing with Jones is pretty similar to Silva; no one has really rushed him and been able to take him down to keep him there. Here comes Sonnen, first guy in UFC to have absolutely no regard to Silva's strikes, move straight through them and get him to the ground. I see the same thing happening with Sonnen/Jones, but we'll have to see how Jones reacts to being put on his back.
02:22 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
Mrk_Brdshw
Missouri
Male - 24 Years Old
The thing with Jones is pretty similar to Silva; no one has really rushed him and been able to take him down to keep him there. Here comes Sonnen, first guy in UFC to have absolutely no regard to Silva's strikes, move straight through them and get him to the ground. I see the same thing happening with Sonnen/Jones, but we'll have to see how Jones reacts to being put on his back.

That's assuming he gets him down, though. Jones is going to fight from VERY far away and make it hard for Chael to even get in close. Then when he does, it's not going to be like Anderson Silva. Chael was most likely the stronger fighter against Silva, and this time he's going to be going against an (arguably) stronger, bigger, and more dangerous WRESTLER.

Running at him and taking him down isn't going to be an easy task. Especially considering, in this fight, Chael runs the risk of being stuffed and ending up on bottom beneath those elbows.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets