Username
Password
Exclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Exclusive
Inside AP.net

After Midnight Project Interview Part Two

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (08/04/09)
The second part of our interview with After Midnight Project can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
05:34 PM on 08/04/09
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
06:28 PM on 08/04/09
jco3
Oh, hello there, internet.
User Info.
I've liked what I hear from these guys. The first I had heard of them was through another Feldmann produced band and local act; Josephine Collective. They've sadly disbanded due to getting dropped from Warner due to complaints from the band over the lack of promotion for their debut album titled, We Are The Air. I honestly think they could have gone places. They had the sound, the look, the hooks, the swagger... But nothing came of their debut record, so that was it... Also I'm pretty damn sure Feldmann played a huge role in the creative process while making the album, the songs were just so... poppy and over-produced.

After Midnight Project is a legit band, they've had great songs pre-feldmann and the new one on their myspace player seems to be in the same vein as what they were going for before signing to Universal. I also love the production on the new track, the breakdown is just glitchy enough to please the audiophile in me.
04:18 AM on 08/05/09
Shin Akuma
SOULTHROW
User Info.
cant wait for this album .. John Feldmann is god!!!!!
07:30 AM on 08/05/09
theMIKEman
we're here to fuck shit up.
User Info.
Trying to get into these guys. Not quite sure how I feel yet though.
09:30 AM on 08/05/09
HollywoodAbalze
doog it
User Info.
I've liked what I hear from these guys. The first I had heard of them was through another Feldmann produced band and local act; Josephine Collective. They've sadly disbanded due to getting dropped from Warner due to complaints from the band over the lack of promotion for their debut album titled, We Are The Air. I honestly think they could have gone places. They had the sound, the look, the hooks, the swagger... But nothing came of their debut record, so that was it... Also I'm pretty damn sure Feldmann played a huge role in the creative process while making the album, the songs were just so... poppy and over-produced.

After Midnight Project is a legit band, they've had great songs pre-feldmann and the new one on their myspace player seems to be in the same vein as what they were going for before signing to Universal. I also love the production on the new track, the breakdown is just glitchy enough to please the audiophile in me.
i stumbled upon their album, very feldman-esque but definetly had something there, i enjoyed it from beginning to end, shame they never did bigger things
10:21 AM on 08/05/09
AndrewIcex
Twitter: @AndrewIsler/@Anchors4eyes
User Info.
We know they at least are good in the studio.. and they for some reason protest naked?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests