Username
Password
New News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
New
Inside AP.net

New Music Based Company Seeks Interns

Posted by: Pat Marquez (04/27/06)
A cool, fun upstart in North Jersey is looking for interns. This company is a new web-based, music centered site that will be launching this summer. You would get to work with some top people in the industry, and have fun doing it! Looking for 3-4 interns, marketing, general office, graphic and web programming. To apply, please send your resume (and portfolio if applicable) to respondforthejob@gmail.com, please remember, no working from home, you have to be able to get into the office!

They hope to hear from you soon, this would be a really great summer experience for someone looking to get into the business! There is a full-time web programmer / network admin position open too! Follow the same application process if you are interested.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22
12:01 PM on 04/27/06
tommyhaych
Mayor West
User Info.
Originally Posted by Pat Marquez
please remember, no working from home, you have to be able to get into the office!

fuck.
12:03 PM on 04/27/06
Mitch
this is water
User Info.
Why can't anything I'm eligible for ever pop up? Fuck, I hate being so young and living in "nothing-to-do" Maryland.
12:03 PM on 04/27/06
ironlionOROKU
IRONlionOROKU
User Info.
music based company? how about some specifics?
12:05 PM on 04/27/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
Originally Posted by ironlionOROKU
music based company? how about some specifics?
That's all I got in the e-mail. Sorry!
12:05 PM on 04/27/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
Originally Posted by Mitch2742
Why can't anything I'm eligible for ever pop up? Fuck, I hate being so young and living in "nothing-to-do" Maryland.
Mitch, just keep writing those kick ass reviews and I'm sure something will come of it. You are a great writer dude, probably one of the best I have ever seen post on this page.
12:08 PM on 04/27/06
Mitch
this is water
User Info.
Mitch, just keep writing those kick ass reviews and I'm sure something will come of it. You are a great writer dude, probably one of the best I have ever seen post on this page.

Thanks...Goddamn, it feels good and means a lot to me to read stuff like that.
12:13 PM on 04/27/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
Thanks...Goddamn, it feels good and means a lot to me to read stuff like that.
Ya, the only problem people have with your reviews is that they are of leaked albums ;) ..
12:13 PM on 04/27/06
space unicorn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
do you know whereabouts in north jersey?
12:16 PM on 04/27/06
Mitch
this is water
User Info.
Ya, the only problem people have with your reviews is that they are of leaked albums ;) ..

Haha, I feel no need to review albums that are already out and have reviews written of them. So, I will either review leaked albums or nothing at all (or recently released albums that I feel haven't been checked out enough), which is why I wish more than anything I could work for this site.
12:17 PM on 04/27/06
whitelines
73-9
User Info.
I can't really do any marketing, graphics, design, etc shit but I'm pretty much 20 minutes away from "Northern Jersey" maybe they are looking for office bitches :o
12:18 PM on 04/27/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
Haha, I feel no need to review albums that are already out and have reviews written of them. So, I will either review leaked albums or nothing at all (or recently released albums that I feel haven't been checked out enough), which is why I wish more than anything I could work for this site.
Well if you join up with an e-zine hopefully you will get advances to review them.
12:18 PM on 04/27/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
Originally Posted by space unicorn
do you know whereabouts in north jersey?
No, I'm sorry... that was really all I got in the e-mail.
12:29 PM on 04/27/06
fallingapart101
fallingapart1016
User Info.
I would so make the trip up there if it isn't far, but I wish it had a city and name of company.
12:50 PM on 04/27/06
Lemieux66
Backlit
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
All good companies have a gmail account for applications.

I dont know how old you are but location is no excuse. Get second, third jobs, work them.. save money and move to a place where you can intern where you want, even if it's for the summer. If you want it you can get it.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests