Username
Password
Drama News - Page 41
Displaying posts 600 - 605 of 605.
02:54 AM on 12/29/12
PLUR -BOTDF
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It wasnt true..Dahvie Vanity NEVER raped a girl. The girl was lying. She said he raped her after a concert but Dahvie said he was giving FREE haircuts at that time.

MAYBE INSTEAD OF BEING LITTLE BITCHES YOU COULD BACK OFF THE HATE AND DO PLUR AND REAL PEOPLE WHO KNOWS LOVE (LIKE BOTDF) KNOWS PLUR IS PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT! AFTER DAHVIES GIRLFRIEND DIED IN A CAR CRASH HE STUDIED LOVE AND STOPPED PEOPLE FROM SUICIDE. APPRECIATE NEW BOTDF INSTEAD OF HATING OLD BOTDF!

You wont change after this and will still hate for music. But just listen to You Are The Heart (
)

They care for the fans, haters, lovers, everyone. BOTDF might have bad music to others, But its not about about the music mostly to them, its not about the looks to them, its about the love they are giving, its about expressing themselves, its about giving others the love they never had, its about lifting up peoples spirits in tough times and they feel like giving up..Its just about Positive Love. If you cant see that and you STILL hate them then im sorry when you diddnt see or hear Dahvie cry when his girlfriend died. Im sorry you couldnt hear the pain in his voice when he sang and dedicated a song to her.(
) Im sorry you did not see Jayy graduate a real school because of him being gay. Im sorry that you beleive what other people SAY and not see. Im sorry you cant see that you cant face that IF monsters exist they have hearts to like people. Im sorry that YOU are the monsters who cant see that BOTDF are heroes. Im sorry that you cant face the facts that they save lives.

Im lastly sorry that BOTDF are monsters with hearts that survived the pain from bullying, heartbroken from a loved one dead, happiness from being loved by people, hurt again by evil (haters), happy again by staring evil in the face and saying "Hey! I know you're trying to bring me down! I know you dont like us, but its ok. We won't go down, our SGTC means something. We FREED then from being boring and we made them proud to be diffrent. Try to bring us down...But you cant. Love beats evil."

Decided to piss off haters..
02:58 AM on 12/29/12
PLUR -BOTDF
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It wasnt true..Dahvie Vanity NEVER raped a girl. The girl was lying. She said he raped her after a concert but Dahvie said he was giving FREE haircuts at that time.

MAYBE INSTEAD OF BEING LITTLE BITCHES YOU COULD BACK OFF THE HATE AND DO PLUR AND REAL PEOPLE WHO KNOWS LOVE (LIKE BOTDF) KNOWS PLUR IS PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT! AFTER DAHVIES GIRLFRIEND DIED IN A CAR CRASH HE STUDIED LOVE AND STOPPED PEOPLE FROM SUICIDE. APPRECIATE NEW BOTDF INSTEAD OF HATING OLD BOTDF!

You wont change after this and will still hate for music. But just listen to You Are The Heart (
)

They care for the fans, haters, lovers, everyone. BOTDF might have bad music to others, But its not about about the music mostly to them, its not about the looks to them, its about the love they are giving, its about expressing themselves, its about giving others the love they never had, its about lifting up peoples spirits in tough times and they feel like giving up..Its just about Positive Love. If you cant see that and you STILL hate them then im sorry when you diddnt see or hear Dahvie cry when his girlfriend died. Im sorry you couldnt hear the pain in his voice when he sang and dedicated a song to her.(
) Im sorry you did not see Jayy graduate a real school because of him being gay. Im sorry that you beleive what other people SAY and not see. Im sorry you cant see that you cant face that IF monsters exist they have hearts to like people. Im sorry that YOU are the monsters who cant see that BOTDF are heroes. Im sorry that you cant face the facts that they save lives.

Im lastly sorry that BOTDF are monsters with hearts that survived the pain from bullying, heartbroken from a loved one dead, happiness from being loved by people, hurt again by evil (haters), happy again by staring evil in the face and saying "Hey! I know you're trying to bring me down! I know you dont like us, but its ok. We won't go down, our SGTC means something. We FREED then from being boring and we made them proud to be diffrent. Try to bring us down...But you cant. Love beats evil."

Decided to piss off haters..
04:40 PM on 12/11/13
ThSceneReleases
User Info.
Video don't work!.. This was bound to happen. Where is that 12 year old girl jessslaughter @?
04:45 PM on 12/11/13
ThSceneReleases
User Info.
09:26 AM on 02/27/14
jayyvonmonroefv
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well if its fake its obvious Jayy is gay but if its real i wouldn't be surprised
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS