Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
11:28 AM on 09/28/09
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
If you have not listened to this guys music, please take the time to scour thru a few tracks, your bound to find one that will keep you on repeat... for me, i would suggest Hey Tonight, When I Can Afford to Lose and Im Over You from his older stuff (only cause i have not listened to the new record yet)
I endorse all three of those songs. But really, you can't go wrong with his discography. It's legitimately six top notch albums with little to no filler on any of them. Hard to find someone that consistent these days. Guy is unreal.
02:50 PM on 09/29/09
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
I am happy you reviewed this, cause this review has brought Mr. Hoge to my attention...and my ears are soooo fucking grateful for that!
Its funny you say that. Every person I have ever introduced to his music, has said the same thing. Btw, your avatar is awesome.
10:57 PM on 10/01/09
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
Thanks for a great review. I saw Will for the first time last summer, about a month before his accident. His show totally blew me away, and I knew I was immediately hooked for life! Pure energy, and entertaining as they come. That night, I talked with Will after the show (he jumps off the stage and stays as long as it takes to talk with folks, sign autographs, take pix, etc...) and asked which CD I should buy. He recommended either "Draw the Curtains" or the live "Somewhere Again Tomorrow." I bought both, and by week's end, I bought EVERYTHING from his online store. Never have I been so impressed by an artist! Plus he's just such a nice, funny guy! Easy to love!
So... needless to say, I felt like the world kinda stopped turning when I heard about his accident. So very glad that he made it through the ordeal of the last year. Have been eagerly awaiting this new CD, and it has surpassed all expectations. Absolutely captivating!!! To cap it off, my husband just saw Will for the first time a few weeks ago. I bought him a copy of the CD, and he has it on constant replay as well. I've NEVER seen him so impressed with ANY artist or album... and he's exceedingly picky about music! If you haven't picked up this CD, do yourself a favor and get it. You will not regret it!!!
So glad to hear that story. How'd you find this review?
09:46 PM on 10/24/09
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
Just found this review and discovered this album. My brother has been recommending it to me for a week or so, and I finally got the chance to grab it. It's fucking excellent, probably going to end up being my album of the year. Been exploring his back catalog too and everything I've heard is great. Draw the Curtains is such a great album.

Probably a new favorite artist of mine.
Hell yes. Welcome to the party.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests