Username
Password

09:27 AM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm marathoning this right now and can't believe I have gone so long without this show. Fucking consistent hilarity. I'm almost done with season 3, so I should be up to speed by next week.
11:57 AM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Yeah. When I imagine Ted, I just imagine some douchey white guy law executive. Huebel would be a good choice, also think Riggle would've been a great choice (he's obv. out, though). If Bradley Cooper wasn't such a big star I think he'd be a great pick as well.
Why would Riggle be out? He hasn't been on the show yet, and I think he would perfectly mesh with the cast. I could also see Adam Pally or Adam Scott meshing well.
12:03 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Somehow thought he played Gibiatti. Don't know how I made that mix-up. Yes, he'd be an awesome choice.
With his role on the Fox pre-game show, it'd make a lot of sense for him to be on there too. I'm surprised they don't promote the show on their pre-game at all.
09:54 AM on 03/28/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
FX is splitting up comedy and drama. Drama, movies, etc. stays on FX, FXX has comedy.

Pretty cool idea. Once it finishes its run, The Simpsons would be a good fit there. It seems like they're going to have amazing programming with syndication of Arrested Development, Parks and Rec, How I Met Your Mother, Freaks and Geeks, and Sports Night. Oddly enough, Louie, Wilfred, and Archer are staying on FX.
08:59 AM on 09/16/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I thought these two episodes, as a whole, were alright. A few jokes here and there, but a lot of things were taken too far like the speeches they all gave at the practice dinner and then all of them still being dicks to Andre after his marriage was just called off.

Ted opening the door to a second one was brilliant though.
Unrelated, but please change your avatar. It just brings me sadness now.
02:40 PM on 09/04/14 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Really enjoyed the season premiere. I wasn't the biggest fan of season 5, but I got quite a few good laughs out of last night's episode.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos