AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Streaming News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Ultra Violent Stream

Posted by - 08:48 AM on 10/30/09
Ultra Violent Lights' new album Here In Filth can be streamed at Spinner. For those of you who don't know, Ultra Violent Lights is Adam Lewis from Fenix TX's new band.

Displaying posts 1 - 4 of 4
08:54 AM on 10/30/09
iloveblink182
User Info.
The New York via Hollywood trio brings driving rock tunes on its debut album. since when did he move? haha
11:58 AM on 10/30/09
oldskool
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what happened with the latest fenix tx reunion?! It is so annoying to check twitter and their myspace everyday and there is never any new news. I love fenix tx, probably one of my favorite bands for the last ten years. I've probably listened to the s/t album 5000 times. Lechuza is pretty good too but I love old riverfenix stuff.

Does anybody know if they are still making a new album with riverfenix lineup? I was so pumped for a new album and tour. I would love some info on this.
12:21 PM on 10/30/09
iloveblink182
User Info.
what happened with the latest fenix tx reunion?! It is so annoying to check twitter and their myspace everyday and there is never any new news. I love fenix tx, probably one of my favorite bands for the last ten years. I've probably listened to the s/t album 5000 times. Lechuza is pretty good too but I love old riverfenix stuff.

Does anybody know if they are still making a new album with riverfenix lineup? I was so pumped for a new album and tour. I would love some info on this.
havent heard shit bro, and im right there with you, except lechuza r00lz!!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos