AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
From First to Last News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 44 of 44.
02:03 AM on 11/03/09
WaterViolence
User Info.
I love FFTL, but without Sonny they're only half as cool..
02:32 AM on 11/03/09
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
I love FFTL, but without Sonny they're only half as cool..
no, without Sonny they're no longer gay
03:07 AM on 11/03/09
Matt Good
User Info.
Guys we're not breaking up no worries. we just came home from the tour early because we have to finish our record before our next tour with alesana and our time frame was looking pretty small and stressful so Rise suggested we come home a little early. It will result in our record being the best it can be, which is our #1 priority right now. I hope everyone can understand. sorry if this isn't making perfect sense we just got home from a 14 hour drive and it's 6 am and I'm not sure but I think I'm getting the flu. =/
03:38 AM on 11/03/09
c-lee
You Are Where I Want To Be...
User Info.
Guys we're not breaking up no worries. we just came home from the tour early because we have to finish our record before our next tour with alesana and our time frame was looking pretty small and stressful so Rise suggested we come home a little early. It will result in our record being the best it can be, which is our #1 priority right now. I hope everyone can understand. sorry if this isn't making perfect sense we just got home from a 14 hour drive and it's 6 am and I'm not sure but I think I'm getting the flu. =/
well if your going home to record the new record, than i think it is alright. I Cant wait for the new record!
04:37 AM on 11/03/09
asshat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
heres the reason for the tour cancellation

http://twitter.com/FFTLAST/status/5384796753
05:35 AM on 11/03/09
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
From First to Last cancelling shows? nowai!

I actually laughed at this.

The new demos sound promising but herione will is their best album so far in my opinion... Too bad the guys (except sonny) apparently hate it from what iv read before.
05:36 AM on 11/03/09
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
no, without Sonny they're no longer gay

Hahahhah.
05:38 AM on 11/03/09
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.

New demos sound like a step up from your last record (that I enjoyed to a certain amount) so good luck matt!!!!

Can't wait to hear some tunes soon!

Also can you confirm if you guys were really big on herione or not? If you want to..
06:20 AM on 11/03/09
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
:) love these guys.keep it up matt
06:47 AM on 11/03/09
Sing-The-Sorrow
User Info.
Glad I saw them last week in Toronto, although the turn out was horrible. How they made any $$ for that show is beyond me. The demos/new songs they played sounded really good. I wish they played more off their S/T album though... only 1 song (Deliverence).
07:05 AM on 11/03/09
miketrondson
User Info.
Ya, they canceled the whole tour. I want to know a real reason, I'm sick of hearing "Unforseen Circumstances" as excuses.

http://twitpic.com/nitgs

This is their set at The Magic Stick. This is probably why. Nobody cares about them at all.
02:42 PM on 11/03/09
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Dude, I was there. Therefore I Am were great, am I right?
Yeah they were. Sick to see him get on the floor, and i was way surprised when he actually played 45 Miles, i didn't think they were when I asked him before the show.
03:04 PM on 11/03/09
TheWonderYears
Get Stoked On It!
User Info.
Oh that was you? Are you in Save Parker?
04:20 PM on 11/03/09
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Oh that was you? Are you in Save Parker?
Yup.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News