Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 35 of 35.
12:08 AM on 11/05/09
Memphis
Eight miles high and falling fast
User Info.
serious or sarcastic? if it's serious, then I'm happy to open you up to some new missed music! if it's sarcastic, then sorries...
definitely not sarcastic i'll check them out...
01:28 AM on 11/05/09
Adam Pfleider
wait. what were we talking about?
User Info.
Yeah AP.net, these guys reeeeeeally influenced Boys Like Girls and All Time Low.

Nostalgia is a weird label for this one, considering most of today's warped tour crowd wasn't even born when this band was relevant.
Oh. I'm sorry. I don't listen to shit. The point of the post was to revisit a band that has influenced a lot of my favorite bands, and I'm stoked on the fact that I will be able to see them this weekend.

The point is to open up my love of certain bands/music to others to discover - the fucking point of this site that people tend to forget.
02:45 AM on 11/05/09
introduction
You're not real musician!
User Info.
this band doesn't get enough credit.
07:37 AM on 11/05/09
vincelac
... and team Lucabomb can never die
User Info.
Yeah AP.net, these guys reeeeeeally influenced Boys Like Girls and All Time Low.

Nostalgia is a weird label for this one, considering most of today's warped tour crowd wasn't even born when this band was relevant.
Being closed minded and writing off bands because they are older is fucking awesome, bro.
11:46 AM on 11/06/09
collideoscopic
User Info.
Funny, most people i know absolutely HATE this band. I love them and have loved them from the first time one of my friends played me "Liar" (92 i think?). So unique from anything I'd ever heard. And they're SO fucking good live. Arguably the best live band ever.

I don't know how to explain it, but there is plenty of melody in their music even though it's basically a-melodic. That makes absolutely no sense. Another band to check out: SHELLAC.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests