Username
Password
General Announcement News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
General Announcement
Inside AP.net

Synners Wanted

Posted by: Garett Press (11/17/09)
The Syndicate, a nationally recognized music and entertainment marketing company, has immediate openings for Synners (street reps). More information in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 32.
08:32 AM on 11/17/09
Garett Press
User Info.
The Syndicate, a nationally recognized music and entertainment marketing company, has immediate openings for Synners (street reps) in the following markets:

Baltimore MD

Washington DC

Seattle WA

Houston TX

Los Angeles CA

Minneapolis MN

Philadelphia / Central PA

Orlando, Miami FL

Atlanta GA

Central and North Jersey

Oklahoma City / Tulsa OK

San Diego CA

Cleveland / Columbus OH

Though these markets are our current priority, we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you live in one of these areas. Our needs are always changing!

Check out a company overview at www.thesyn.com.

The Position:

As a Synner, you will be responsible for flyering outside of concerts of all shapes and sizes, assisting clients with promotions at national tour dates, executing quota-measured poster campaigns on college campuses, creating visual displays in your area’s best independent and alternative retail locations, and helping to drive web traffic and interest for our clients via strategically placed online tools. Pay is $25-$100+ per successfully executed campaign.

WHO WE WORK WITH:

Past and current clients include Arctic Monkeys, Demetri Martin, Dave Matthews Band, Angels and Airwaves, Dethklok/Metalocalypse, The Sword, Mayhem Festival, Mates of State, Forever the Sickest Kids, Twin Atlantic, Ghostface Killah, Asher Roth, The Kills, The Kooks, MSTRKRFT, Tropicana, Taco Bell’s Feed the Beat Program, Comedy Central Records, and many more. A full list of is available at our website.

WHAT YOU NEED:

- Above all, a passion for any or all of these: music / entertainment / marketing / communications / people.

- An outgoing personality. Striking up conversation with strangers should be a daily occurrence for you.

- Writing skills. You will be giving valuable, detailed marketing feedback to major industry players.

- Personal responsibility. All campaigns involve regular updates, quotas and due dates.

HOW TO APPLY:

Head to www.synnernation.com to fill out application! We look forward to hearing from you.

Please be patient as we receive a high volume of applications. If you meet our qualifications, you WILL be contacted.
08:37 AM on 11/17/09
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
Neat.
08:42 AM on 11/17/09
ACA
Next Show: Silverstein @ NYC 4/25
User Info.
Great company.

I highly recommend anyone interested in the industry to get involved ASAP.

-ACA
09:19 AM on 11/17/09
relaxrelapse830
Lions make you brave.
User Info.
I would definitely apply for this if I was 18.
09:39 AM on 11/17/09
drainyourheart
handguns for hearts
User Info.
I did something like this for RED once. It was fun, until they wanted me to leave Warped Tour before NFG came on. Just to get back up to town to go to the concert of the 2 from the movie ONCE.
10:05 AM on 11/17/09
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
User Info.
I did something like this for RED once. It was fun, until they wanted me to leave Warped Tour before NFG came on. Just to get back up to town to go to the concert of the 2 from the movie ONCE.
The Swell Season?
10:17 AM on 11/17/09
rhinitus
87 jeans & a fresh pair of Nikes on
User Info.
I wonder if their Volcano client is the same Volcano I'm thinking of
11:02 AM on 11/17/09
saveferris
Fine, I tried
User Info.
I'm seriously considering this. My sister lives in D.C. and I could stay with her. I definitely fit the needs of what they want.
11:26 AM on 11/17/09
gurby
the kids can't lose
User Info.
do this, people.

i've worked with them for three years.

awesome company.
11:35 AM on 11/17/09
LPdude27
one day you'll just know
User Info.
just sent in my app.
looks really fun, hope it works out.
11:38 AM on 11/17/09
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
User Info.
I filled out the app and went through the process, was actually asked to do this before I scored my label internship last fall. I wanted to do both but the commitments overlapped somewhat being that they were in the same industry and it didn't feel fair to either company to work for both. The Syndicate are wonderful people and I would do this in a heart beat if I were still a student or not looking for more full-time employment.
11:47 AM on 11/17/09
dizzleforizzle
me, myself, and I
User Info.
They sound pretty cool, so I think I'll go for this.
12:09 PM on 11/17/09
sweethart5349
War Paint.
User Info.
does anyone know if you can pick which concerts to promote/attend and or is it a "if it's in your market, you're going" kinda thing
12:17 PM on 11/17/09
moronikbass
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
does anyone know if you can pick which concerts to promote/attend and or is it a "if it's in your market, you're going" kinda thing
Nope you can pick and choose what it is that you want to do! I've been doing it for about a year now and love it!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS