Monitors Alive - 11.18.09
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
Monitors Alive [myspace]
1. How did you get your band name?
I was working with mobilephones in Nokia. I knew we should have a name for our band, so everytime when I went to toilet I tried to make up new names and once it did work!
2. How did this band get started?
I was doing my military service in Finland and I met This great dude Joni, who became my best friend. We listened the same music and he played drums and I guitar so we
started this band.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
We listen bands like Saosin, A skylit Drive, Emarosa, Dance Gavin Dance, Circa Survive..there to mention a few
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
Well, sharing the same stage with Saosin would be pretty cool.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
I donno, maybe a horse running in the meadows x)
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Combining beatiful pop-melodies and rough-handed riffs with keys and dance-music elements, we want to convince the audience what this is all about!
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
Maybe "No broken shoes In first Class", we have couple of new songs coming up too so it┤s hard to say..
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Jebus, I donno..
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
If free downloading would be totally uncool, I think that would be nice! People would support bands more.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Usually the gigs end in the way u dont remember a thing.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
Actually it┤s pretty new site for me so I really cant say.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
last time I was in N.Y.C so the next will be Swedish peaks and California, wuhuu!
14.What music reminds you of your childhood?
this is easy, THE BEATLES
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
No, not yet. But I think if we practise hard and play lot of gigs and plaa plaa plaa.. I think we need more shows to convince the listeners
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
U should ask from them, i donno
18. What's your favorite holiday?
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
playing guitar and composing songs
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I got business talent :)
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first. |