Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
07:20 PM on 01/03/10
KaneFails
The Knight Who Says Ni
User Info.
Rhythm guitarist Ben Bruce was in a band called Asking Alexandria while he lived in Dubai before moving back to England, where he formed another band of the same name, which is this one. I thought I'd clear that up for you.

I find this album to be entirely forgettable, minus "The Final Episode" and "Hey There, Mr. Brooks". However, I will agree that vocalist Danny Worsnop is a notable screamer, and is or will be known for his fondness and ability of growling. But that's pretty much it for me. I'd go into much more detail, but I only gave the whole record one listen. Nothing really stuck with me rather than the strangely distinctive "Mr. Brooks" and "The Final Episode".

I find it odd that you don't think Asking Alexandria and Attack Attack! sound alike. If you filtered out Worsnop and former AA! vocalist Austin Carlile from the music of both respective bands, I believe you'd find similarities all the way down to the electronic sequences, although Asking Alexandria would likely be considered as more brutal.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests