Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
05:23 AM on 01/04/10
the1
Blink One Eighty Who??
User Info.
That first paragraph was the best thing I've read on this site.
I downloaded this the other day....dare I unzip it?
08:55 AM on 01/04/10
the1
Blink One Eighty Who??
User Info.
3 comments on this:

- "A weird producer named Dr. Luke"? Really? Dr. Luke's credits read like a who's who of pop music these days having worked with artists ranging from Weezer to Kelly Clarkson to Santana to Avril Lavigne. He has written some of the biggest pop hits of recent memory (most recently would be Party in The USA by miley). I think that you should at least have done a bit of research on him before just dismissing him solely as "a weird producer named Dr. Luke."

- Was the "Boom, absolved" a reference to HIMYM?

- While I found this review to be incredibly amusing, I would've liked to see some actual reviewing of the album. I'm never one to pass up an opportunity to lambast the noise pollution that keeps coming out, but I would at least like to see some descriptive and insightful reviewing mixed in there.
For the third one, I suggest you go to a different site...

Just look up The Killers and you'll see what I mean, aka "THE Blake Solomon in Green Dunk Hi Tops"
08:56 AM on 01/04/10
the1
Blink One Eighty Who??
User Info.
I die a little each time you compare her to GaGa.
I've read she rips off some chick called.... I can't remember now but I checked it out and she wasn't good either.
09:03 AM on 01/04/10
the1
Blink One Eighty Who??
User Info.
If you're trying to make a joke about GaGa, even if you don't like her music, at least she has talent. Which I don't think this girl does, at all, despite the fact that her music is catchy.
No, honestly there's some chick who was doing a similar thing that I've read alot of Youtube comment about...I'll go look it up now

*returns* Uffie. That's the one. W/e they're both shit anyway. Gaga is good, though it runs fast and loose with the term "Lady"
09:22 AM on 01/04/10
the1
Blink One Eighty Who??
User Info.
- doesn't mean he isn't weird. what kind of grown man writes songs like these?

- no
One that knows how to make alot of moolah.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests