Username
Password
Fightstar News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Fightstar
Inside AP.net

Clarification: Fightstar Be Human Rerelease

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (01/21/10)
Some of you have expressed confusion over why Fightstar would rerelease an album less than a year after its release. Charlie from the band has clarified for you.
Charlie UpdateWe're absolutely thrilled with the finished project. Whilst recording Be Human we were still writing and we still had numerous ideas and songs in various stages of completition. Unfortunately they were never finished before the official confirmation and tracklisting was announced.

We went back into the studio after our UK tour with mixed intentions, we decided that it'd be too early to record another record and as we've said previously, we didn't like the idea of releasing an EP so we came back to our unfinished tracks and put some real time and effort into them.

We just thought our fans would enjoy this more. A few new tracks for you guys, some new artwork designed by Al, an entire acoustic performance on DVD. It's just something that we thought you'd all enjoy.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
09:34 AM on 01/21/10
rob18244
born and raised.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
be human is fucking wonderful, and more songs will be welcome.
long live Fightstar.
09:52 AM on 01/21/10
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
Why be confused about this? It's common to see bands/labels rerelease CD less than a year after its release.
10:08 AM on 01/21/10
Liciakasher
This is where the fish lives
User Info.
Still can't believe that guy was in Busted.
10:23 AM on 01/21/10
metallikunt
This Don't Look Like LAX
User Info.
Thanks for the clarification. I'm just happy to be getting some new material.

As for the "entire" acoustic performance comment, is that true? I keep reading that there'll only be like 8 of the tracks from the show on the DVD. I hope it is the entire show as I want Mono to be on there for sure.

I'm also very excited to download and hear the track with Lethal Bizzle when the Jagermeister UK website goes live :D
10:42 AM on 01/21/10
Mufasa23
User Info.
Still can't believe that guy was in Busted.
Best band ever.
10:54 AM on 01/21/10
sweepthenation
Vickadelphia
User Info.
Great band
10:56 AM on 01/21/10
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
Good that they put more work into it. Now how about some information on a United States release for the record, and maybe the proceeding two?
11:12 AM on 01/21/10
DejaNew
I'm back with scars to show
User Info.
Anybody here actually own these albums that's not from the UK? I can't find them anywhere and I would prefer not to pay a ridiculous amount for shipping.
11:16 AM on 01/21/10
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
THIS. {regarding busted}
11:17 AM on 01/21/10
sowrongitsjack
Framework
User Info.
Anybody here actually own these albums that's not from the UK? I can't find them anywhere and I would prefer not to pay a ridiculous amount for shipping.
amazon
11:19 AM on 01/21/10
metallikunt
This Don't Look Like LAX
User Info.
Yeah, I own them. I replied to you in the other thread. www.recordstore.co.uk or www.amazon.co.uk. If you buy most of their stuff and then ship it all in one go, the shipping shouldn't be too bad.
12:02 PM on 01/21/10
Akissforher
City Love
User Info.
i always have to ebay my copies.. the only one i can ever find over here is grand unification.
12:45 PM on 01/21/10
Alexx Miller
Dominic Decoco
User Info.
What a bad ass.
02:51 PM on 01/21/10
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
sucha good band
Options
Related News Stories