Password
This Thread is Closed.

04:41 PM on 04/22/12 
User Info.
neo506
Ten Stories
Greensboro, NC
Male - 28 Years Old
I had a dream I went to a local AMC at a mall and they were showing the movie for free on tvs all throughout the theater three months in advance to fight the leaked version on the internet. My friends and I couldn't help but watch it and in the end I had a child-like temper tantrum because I should have waited until release day to see it in IMAX. Then I got extra pissed that either Nolan okayed this shitty pre-release or that AMC did it without his consent. It was a REALLY weird dream. Funniest part was there wasn't a single scene of Bane, just all Catwoman.
haha i had a dream i went to see it and they cut all of the badass stuff from the prologue. I was so confused
11:38 PM on 04/22/12 
User Info.
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
Philippines
Male
TDKR trailer with The Avengers? Shit, I'm totally seeing it now.

Of course, I could be disappointed. Avengers comes out here this Wednesday and I'm probably watching it on Thursday. I don't know if the trailers that come with the movies are consistent over here with over there.
12:34 AM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
stereokiller
Howdy.
Male - 22 Years Old
TDKR trailer with The Avengers? Shit, I'm totally seeing it now.

Of course, I could be disappointed. Avengers comes out here this Wednesday and I'm probably watching it on Thursday. I don't know if the trailers that come with the movies are consistent over here with over there.
fellow Filipino, lol. watching it on Wednesday. what school are you in?
05:45 AM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
Killeen, TX
Male - 27 Years Old
TDKR is going to have over an hours worth of IMAX footage as well

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...f-imax-footage-
06:09 AM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
Cpt. Geech
Foreign Tongues
New York, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I had a dream I went to a local AMC at a mall and they were showing the movie for free on tvs all throughout the theater three months in advance to fight the leaked version on the internet. My friends and I couldn't help but watch it and in the end I had a child-like temper tantrum because I should have waited until release day to see it in IMAX. Then I got extra pissed that either Nolan okayed this shitty pre-release or that AMC did it without his consent. It was a REALLY weird dream. Funniest part was there wasn't a single scene of Bane, just all Catwoman.

SPOILERS
09:07 AM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
JoshKilpatrickL
It Didn't Have To Be This Way
Male - 22 Years Old
Hopefully the new trailer is really good because as of right now i'm no where as excited for this one as I was with TDK.
09:27 AM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
Recovery Room
The Caped Crusader
Neverland
Male
I'd be just as excited for this as TDK without a single trailer or poster, but maybe that's just me.
09:30 AM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
nowFace
We paved the roads.
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
I also feel like I was more pumped for TDK, but only because of the promotions they did for it. I had no idea that WB was the one posting joker faces on my My Space pictures. Seriously scared the shit out of me one night.
09:59 AM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
naturalcoma
I also feel like I was more pumped for TDK, but only because of the promotions they did for it. I had no idea that WB was the one posting joker faces on my My Space pictures. Seriously scared the shit out of me one night.
Haha, what? What do you mean? I haven't had MySpace for awhile (or FB for that matter).
10:01 AM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
nowFace
We paved the roads.
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
The Winter before TDK came out and before Heath died Warner Bros. did a marketing campaign where they would make your face all "jokerized" on your pictures. They would do it on other sites as well, but when Heath died they pulled that part of the promotion. I guess they felt it would be in bad taste.
10:07 AM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
naturalcoma
The Winter before TDK came out and before Heath died Warner Bros. did a marketing campaign where they would make your face all "jokerized" on your pictures. They would do it on other sites as well, but when Heath died they pulled that part of the promotion. I guess they felt it would be in bad taste.
That's crazy, haha. They must have either had a huge team working on that or some pretty advanced technology.
10:10 AM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
nowFace
We paved the roads.
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
Yeah I always thought it was super creepy that they were basically able to hack into my profile. Technically all they did was put something on my face, but still I was a little disturbed.
10:56 AM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
Loveisa4lttrwrd
stuff
Chicago, IL
Male - 26 Years Old

We all know what type of dream this was.
01:31 PM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
Chicago, Il
Male - 27 Years Old
We all know what type of dream this was.

Haha. I remember Catwoman crouching to slide down an elevator shaft (giggity) and the camera closed in on her leather clad butt.
02:12 PM on 04/23/12 
User Info.
sweetforever
Penn
Male - 27 Years Old
TDKR is going to have over an hours worth of IMAX footage as well

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...f-imax-footage-

TDKR will be my first IMAX movie, oh hell yeah

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives