Male
Wonder which book/story is in his hand here:

11:40 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
Loveisa4lttrwrd
stuff
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
The Godfather, The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy, The Mariachi Trilogy, The Millenium Trilogy (Girl with Dragon Tattoo etc.) and of course The Mighty Ducks.

Knuckle Puck!
11:42 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
CoheedForever
The Afterman
Redding Ca
Male
I wonder what context, "...not everything, not yet." is.

Was wondering that as well.
11:43 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
hectorial85
Saved The Day
Copenhagen, Denmark
Male - 29 Years Old
i'm thinking Nolans Batman will rank right up there with the Evil Dead and Star Wars (4-6) as my favorite trilogies.

Good call on Evil Dead. I could go on about my fave trilogies but I won't; this is a Batman thread.

Also, Amazing username. LOVE That Thing You Do!

I really wanted to read Batman: No Man's Land before this film came out too. I won't have time :(
11:51 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
Tuscaloosa
Male - 22 Years Old

And people wonder why I hate Iceland. Quack, Quack, Quack
12:00 PM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
Killeen, TX
Male - 28 Years Old
No Man's Land is epic. One of the first Batman novels I read, and still one of the best imo. I read one (I forget the name right now), where Joker finds the Batcave, and ends up stealing the Batmobile and Batsuit and stuff and running people over, and killing people, etc all in the suit and Batmobile. I liked that one a lot too.

Also, I thought the Jurassic Park movies had potential to be a great trilogy, until the 3rd was released
12:01 PM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
wileythekid
Richmond, Virginia
Male - 20 Years Old
massive chills watching that trailer, movie is going to be so great
12:03 PM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
Killeen, TX
Male - 28 Years Old
There's a novel adaptation, I believe, that was actually pretty good. I read it at one point.

Update: This one.

I read the novel. Wasn't aware that there was a comic book of it as well. If you have read both, which did you prefer? I LOVED the novel. Pure anarchy and chaos... Somewhat similar to Arkham City, with the way different villains control different areas of Gotham
12:07 PM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
jackSHIT
Newport, UK
Male - 22 Years Old
I almost picture it ending with Wayne dead and JGL playing the the idea of taking up the mantle.

would be a pretty neat way to end it, i just hope it's not too open for a sequel.
12:22 PM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
I think it's going to end with Batman breaking his one rule, which is intentionally killing Bane, and making Bruce give up Batman for good.
12:23 PM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
would be a pretty neat way to end it, i just hope it's not too open for a sequel.

I kind of want it to end with JGL thinking of becoming batman or deciding to, but we dont actually see it. It works for that universe in theory, but I don't think I actually wanna see it happen haha.
12:32 PM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
jbaseball44
Alexis FC
Long Island
Male
Wonder which book/story is in his hand here:

i believe it's #673, knightquest - the crusade (part of the knightfall series)
12:33 PM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
The MO!
Male - 30 Years Old
Also, I thought the Jurassic Park movies had potential to be a great trilogy, until "The Lost World" was released.

Fixed!
12:34 PM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
I'm actually starting to wonder if JGL is Batman only while Bruce Wayne is gone, since he apparently meets up with Catwoman in the trailer and she knows his secrets.
12:36 PM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
ImTheSheriff
///
Male - 26 Years Old
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/batman.../news/?a=58021

One of several articles that come up in a quick google search. If you really can't grasp the fact something makes more money because an actor died especially since reviews said his performance was worth checking out, than you sir are the fucking idiot.

god you are a fucking idiot. that article agrees with me in that his death didn't account for a boost in revenue for TDK. also you said in your first post that people saw it BECAUSE HE DIED not because of his performance, and that accounted for SO MUCH of the revenue TDK made. I've already made several posts earlier today why that is dumb so i will just quote them and be on my way.

PS. Next time you link to an article make sure it backs your stance.

Well I know I ton of people that saw it and not one of them did because he died. And that dude said "so much" of how much money it made was from people seeing it because Heath died, which I just think is wrong. Some people may have but "so much" makes me think like 30 or 40%.

The Dark Knight made about $1 billion, so that would be $300 - $400 million made off of people who saw it just because Heath died which is absurd especially since it made almost half of that $1 billion outside of the US. And the US puts way more stock into celebrities and their personal lives. And if everyone saw it just because he died, not because they wanted to see his awesome performance, then why didn't The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus make $400 million? That was his last film role.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos