Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Appreciation Post EP Streaming

Posted by: Blake Solomon (02/15/10)
The new EP by The Appreciation Post, Work/Sleep, is currently streaming on the bands myspace.

Submitted by wall e

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
01:15 PM on 02/15/10
Verbal Kent
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why is Mark McClusky so obsessed with synth rock???
02:15 PM on 02/15/10
Deezlink
User Info.
This better get their name out their, it's pretty sweet.
02:44 PM on 02/15/10
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
User Info.
Absolutely love this stuff, so proud of these home-state guys.
02:51 PM on 02/15/10
NewFoundGlory86
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sounds great! Hopefully these guys get signed soon!
02:52 PM on 02/15/10
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
Reminds me of older Farewell. I'm diggin' it.
05:17 PM on 02/15/10
marky2468
boomboom
User Info.
this is the most blah band ever. nice guys. catchy songs. but nothing about them is exciting. hence why they will never get signed.
06:23 PM on 02/15/10
percussionguita
Great Gatz! It's Matt.
User Info.
I'm digging it but wished "sparks" would have made it on there.
08:27 PM on 02/15/10
wall e
@mattobrien37
User Info.
Wooo submission credit. I'm actually holding off on listening to this til tomorrow though.
03:27 AM on 02/16/10
theappreeshpost
User Info.
hey everyone! thanks for the mostly nice comments. glad to hear you're mostly liking the new Ep (if you are). @percussionguita: "Sparks" will come out later (this year) somewhere.

To marky2468, I normally wouldn't reply to kids on APnet (because I think most of them are young ill-informed scene trolls spewing negativity), but then I thought "well NOT-replying would be the "BLAH" thing to do. Thanks so much for your insight, dude. I have no way to know exactly what 'excites' you about music. By quickly glancing at your profile, I'd guess it's shlocky drop-D riffs, half-time breakdowns & gang chants. Pop music veiled as HxC... Something just aggro enough for teenage boys to get sweaty to. It's all good... I've been there too (but I think it was called Ska back then - don't tell anyone!). Well if that's your thing, I can surely understand how T.A.P. might NOT be your thing, but we do have a lot of great fans who 'get' what we're about. I guess we try to focus less (or not at all) on spin-kicks and more on writing honest solid songs and performing them the best that we can. We're very much aware that bands 'getting' signed is really the only way to measure an artists worth - especially in this current music industry climate. So with that said... um... we have small cocks.
11:47 AM on 02/16/10
dagger57331
User Info.
hey everyone! thanks for the mostly nice comments. glad to hear you're mostly liking the new Ep (if you are). @percussionguita: "Sparks" will come out later (this year) somewhere.

To marky2468, I normally wouldn't reply to kids on APnet (because I think most of them are young ill-informed scene trolls spewing negativity), but then I thought "well NOT-replying would be the "BLAH" thing to do. Thanks so much for your insight, dude. I have no way to know exactly what 'excites' you about music. By quickly glancing at your profile, I'd guess it's shlocky drop-D riffs, half-time breakdowns & gang chants. Pop music veiled as HxC... Something just aggro enough for teenage boys to get sweaty to. It's all good... I've been there too (but I think it was called Ska back then - don't tell anyone!). Well if that's your thing, I can surely understand how T.A.P. might NOT be your thing, but we do have a lot of great fans who 'get' what we're about. I guess we try to focus less (or not at all) on spin-kicks and more on writing honest solid songs and performing them the best that we can. We're very much aware that bands 'getting' signed is really the only way to measure an artists worth - especially in this current music industry climate. So with that said... um... we have small cocks.
awesome.
02:48 PM on 02/16/10
twokidtech
title
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

ouch... remind me to never insult your band
seriously though, I do like the EP
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News