AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
08:31 PM on 02/17/10
cory-182
User Info.
Can't wait to see these guys next Friday! I'm still 50/50 on the new album but regardless, they are gonna melt my face.

I'm going to this show too. Seeing SOTY at a small place like Cubby Bear is cool, but Saosin and AM Taxi are just nice bonuses.
08:33 PM on 02/17/10
cory-182
User Info.
Sounds like it'll fit perfectly between Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace on my local rock station.

Whaaat! I don't think this song sounds like anything like these two bands. But then again I have a little bias.
01:48 PM on 02/18/10
cory-182
User Info.
Could not agree more. I'm still finding it hard to imagine SOTY rocking the CB's stage. Its kinda small haha.
Yeah. I was there a few weeks ago watching my friend, who just started playing music a few months ago, onstage at the Cubby Bear. Hard to imagine a national act like SOTY being on stage.

You ever been to a rock concert at CB? I'm sure hoping they move the tables and chairs.
02:03 PM on 02/18/10
cory-182
User Info.
I played there in November at an open mic night. They kept the chairs and tables out. Did you get tickets already? I might just pay at the door but I don't want this badboy to sellout.
Yeah that's when I saw my friend...and the tables/chairs were there. I just hope they move them for a show like this.

I got my tickets already...$21 a piece.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums